Dumped puppy through the fence.

Kwasaki

Just now, MJCM said:

^ +1

sorry to hear about your trouble, but agree with @sungod but it could take a long while to gain it's trust. We had the same with a Soi Dog she was very un-trusty of people, it took us at least 3 months before she would even come close. But she was already much older, hopefully it doesn't take that long with a puppy!!

Yeah thanks as I have said we don't want a dog wouldn't be fair.

I had thought about taking the little fella over farm but we are not there for long but probably would be the best place if nobody wants it. 

Better than nowt what don't understand is puppies are usually very friendly and come to you rather than growl softly vicious.

Cute little fella looks like s Jack Russell.????

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Don't you have other dogs? We just got a new dog (1,5 Months old) and our 1 year+ dog watches over to this new dog like a real guard dog ????  when ever the puppy gets up the "mom" follows

tv.JPG.db1ed53590e03b5c9b4d16c29f539031.JPG

As said don't keep a dog would not be fair in my view and the wife doesn't want a dog. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

As said don't keep a dog would not be fair in my view and the wife doesn't want a dog. 

Oke then alternative would be to find a willing person to take the dog. Or is there a dog shelter near you?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

We have adopted three dogs that were abandoned by neighbours when they moved (rent must have been due).  Each was the usual  starving, skinny, mistreated poor thing.  Each of them took some  time to trust us. Just be patient.  Each of ours   have now turned into  happy, friendly  dogs. Excellent guard dogs, but do not  chase  m/cycles or people.   Pity  you live so far away, or I would happily  take  the little bloke off your hands, we are in north east Nakhon Nowhere.. 

Does the Thai post office send aninimals ???? I pay for it to send to you that's if I could get him to come to me can't understand why a puppy is so hostile.

• Like 1