Any MGTOW "red pill" bros in here?

9 minutes ago, ILOVEBKKLONGTIME said:

That definition is manipulated and completely false.

MGTOW stands for "Men Going Their Own Way" and is a polite and non-aggressive philosophy of life where serious long term relationships and marriage with women are avoided due to the dangers posed by a gynocentric legal system that systematically and clearly discriminates against men, especially in matters such as divorce (many men ending up bankrupt after a divorce) and crime (men spend more time in jail and sentences are harder compared to the ones given to women for the same type of crime), among many other reasons.

MGTOW is a very logical reaction to a system that uses and abuses him and provides little if anything in return.

MGTOW do not hate women nor is the equivalent to feminism. If there is an equivalent to feminism it would be "MRA" (Men Rights Activists), which is different to MGTOW in the sense that "MRAs" actively fight for men rights, while MGTOWs have a more passive attitude that simple avoids marriage and the state as much as possible, giving priority is to one's wealth preservation, freedom and peace of mind.

Obviously the MGTOW philosophy is inconvenient for many power-hungry women (especially feminists) and because of that, feminists managed to delete websites and MGTOWs forums (including big ones reddit) about this subject, as well as changing the definition of MGTOW in places such as Wikipedia to manipulate demonize the MGTOW philosophy with lies labelling MGTOWS as "right wing", "nazis" and "misogynists" men, which is totally false.

I'm sure everything will turn out OK for you eventually.

Try visiting Thailand.

Best wishes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

Used to be, then I crashed my bicycle into a Thai gal, then married her.

Its been more fun looking after her than you could believe.

I respect that, and probably the fact that your woman is Thai instead of a woman from the west will increase the chances of your marriage being a happy one.

That being said, I do not know about what the laws are in Thailand in regards to divorce, but generally marriage is not a "WIN/WIN deal" for men in most countries, and because of that reason I would not never marry a woman. No woman deserves my freedom, wealth and health and they have all the incentives to get divorced so that they get all the assets and money from his husband.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Maha Sarakham said:

Labeling everything with a social term is ridiculous.  If you don't want to be with a woman, then don't.  It's as easy as that.

You seem to be misinformed. I like to be with a women, I just do not want long term relationships nor marriage due to the loss of freedoms that it involves.

Regarding labeling, that is how life works I guess, an example is this forum, there are different subforums for each subject and so on, it is not different to other concepts such as capitalist, vegetarian or gamer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ILOVEBKKLONGTIME said:

MGTOW stands for "Men Going Their Own Way" and is a polite and non-aggressive philosophy of life where serious long term relationships and marriage with women are avoided due to the dangers posed by a gynocentric legal system that systematically and clearly discriminates against men, especially in matters such as divorce (many men ending up bankrupt after a divorce) and crime (men spend more time in jail and sentences are harder compared to the ones given to women for the same type of crime), among many other reasons.

MGTOW is a very logical reaction to a system that uses and abuses him and provides little if anything in return.

MGTOW do not hate women nor is the equivalent to feminism. If there is an equivalent to feminism it would be "MRA" (Men Rights Activists), which is different to MGTOW in the sense that "MRAs" actively fight for men rights, while MGTOWs have a more passive attitude that simple avoids marriage and the state as much as possible, giving priority is to one's wealth preservation, freedom and peace of mind.

Obviously the MGTOW philosophy is inconvenient for many power-hungry women (especially feminists) and because of that, feminists managed to delete websites and MGTOWs forums (including big ones reddit) about this subject, as well as changing the definition of MGTOW in places such as Wikipedia to manipulate demonize the MGTOW philosophy with lies labelling MGTOWS as "right wing", "nazis" and "misogynists" men, which is totally false.

Gynocentric! love it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ILOVEBKKLONGTIME said:

Are you serious? I think I hear the tut tut car with the I like myself so much jacket. Don´t forget to hug.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ILOVEBKKLONGTIME said:

You must really have too much time or think too much or something like that.

Have a beer, have a girl, enjoy life!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You must really have too much time or think too much or something like that.

Have a beer, have a girl, enjoy life!

I am already having beers with women and enjoying life, but thanks for the advice anyway.

Let me give you an advice as well... do not become a "women-dependent" man, instead work on improving yourself, become the best version of you and everything will come to you naturally (new friends, money, and especially women). Good women actually love men that have other things to do and paying attention to them.

Above all, do not marry a woman (especially if she is a westener) nor get in long term relationships, as soon as you stop being a provider you will be disposed, and if you are in the west, all your assets and money will be taken from you together with your freedom.

• Like 1

Two points:  first, this could actually be a good long-lived thread if people stay on topic. Although I don't identify with any of those labels, I often find writings out there in the "manosphere" to be entertaining and thought-provoking.

And second, (expanding on both themes of entertainment and discussion), would you consider this to be an accurate portrayal of a hardcore "red pill man"?

Red Pill Man

• Like 1

I consider myself a feminist if that means letting women do their thing. 

Men can and do cop it in different ways as you say. So I guess I am a masculinist too. 

I had a marriage with a thai girl that was up and down. The feeling of love and romance can fade fast and it when it does things got nasty.  The simple fact was that having a pre nup meant she got little in the separation. 

We are better friends now than much of our marriage. 

Once I got that ball and chain off my leg I thought it's going to take a hell of a lot to want to remarry and I have just had girlfriends since. 

I actually like living alone and seeing girls sometimes.  It's a bit tough on the current long term girlfriend but I am just honest with her and she comes to Australia and I go there. 

I like control of my life and finances and so I probably have a bit in common with your concept. I am no doubt missing some things that go with marriage but I am OK with that. When my girlfriend has her odd serious tantrum I thank Lord Jesus that I am not a married man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, simon43 said:

Nope - I think it's some kind of gay men group...

Incels are not a gay thing at all.

Never heard of a gay incel. 

These are men that can't get laid by women.

Gay men that can't get laid by men don't have a special club.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2