Covid no match for Thailand, govt has enough vaccines, no need to go private: Anutin

webfact

Obviously totally devoid of any International information on the situation.

Too busy playing politicians. All Health Ministers should at least be Doctors.

If he checked the UK he would find fully vaccinated people coming down sick along with Holland struggling.

Most vaccinated with far better stuff than the rubbish he was so proud to use here from China .

I think he will eat his words (but I hope not)

Many sectors of the community have been through more than enough pain already thanks

to him & his boss

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, sambum said:

So why was he denied a visa? Nothing to do with the fact that the vaccines that he had taken were not acceptable/good enough for him to be granted one for that particular conference/country?

It was to do with what vaccines Switzerland accepted for entry into there country .

Sorry multi Quote not working / allowing input

For above quoted posts about Anutins vaccine quality.........

But apparently Anutin’s two Sinovac jabs and AstraZeneca booster didn’t meet Switzerland’s vaccination requirements for entry and he needs a fourth shot. Nation Thailand reports that many countries do not recognize mix-and-match vaccines that include China’s Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines.

Public Health Minister barred entry to Switzerland over vaccine requirements

Thailand's Health Minister denied entry to Switzerland for WHO meet after vax with Sinovac

But he was forced to admit that he couldn't go to Europe until he got a fourth booster shot and that this will have to be an option for others who needed to travel for business and leisure purposes.

Edited by meechai
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Saanim said:

Do you truly believe that your views are the same as the views of Thai people? 

Yes. 99.8% of Thais I know, and speak with are constantly ridiculing, criticizing and expressing their displeasure with this administration, the Thai army, and in particular Anutin and Cha Cha. They are truly despised, and their approval rating is likely 2%, or less. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Saanim said:

Do you truly believe that your views are the same as the views of Thai people? 

Well on a personal level, I've not met a Thai who has a good word to say about the current government and that includes some very well educated businessmen.

• Like 2

Declare Victory and move on. Just like that, a year of Thai vaccine missteps; production faculty screw ups, slow vaccine procurement, infighting over who can even order it, is officially swept under the carpet. Ominously, Anutin's crowing & preening, comes as another variant wave forms up, and TAT announces tourist arrivals fall because of Omicron. This guy is a jinx.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Marley01 said:

Silly question, is this the same guy arrested and spent time in Aussie jail for drug importation???

PN must be so proud

l

no loss of face for this government 555555555

No I believe that is the Agriculture Minister, Anutin is supposedly an engineer. 

• Like 1

Way to late.

Hundreds of millions of mRNA boosters should have been ordered months ago.

Waiting for a homegrown mRNA vaccine is plain stupid.

Astra production has proven fruitless.

Sinovac has been a debacle and disgrace!

Yeah!  A third world country is beating the Virus and industrialized countries  have no clue.  Me thinks it's to early to make such bold claims, when once again other countries  are shutting and inundated with rising cases.  How short sighted  are they here?  I bet with in two months the cycle  comes around, and they have to close again because they rushed to extort  the tourist  and mongers.