COVID-19: New coronavirus cases in Thailand continue to decline

webfact

3 hours ago, peter zwart said:

ic's didnt exactly flooded

I presume you mean ICU's. Just under 900 critical in Thailand, roughly same as UK from what I can see on Worldometers. Extrapolate from that what you want. You could view it as Thailand real situation of infection the same, or currently not as bad due to lower levels of vaccination and lesser quality vaccines for a lot of people who were jabbed early. All I can hope is Thailand ramps up it's vaccination again. I believe it's not just people in hospital that worries the science boffs, it's the medical staff who could be forced to isolate due to catching the Omicron variant, thus leaving a lot less staff to look after people in hospital. We saw the effect of that in UK. In construction we started to run low on materials due to factories etc reducing production from lack of staff due to isolation. Getting a bit off subject now so leave it there.

• Like 1

As the headline suggests, positive data continued today according to the worldometer ranking tables

84 Thailand 22,882 27,405 -17% 327 206 227 -9% 3

New cases and deaths fell by 17% and 9% respectively over the past week with deaths. 

Sadly Vietnam is still showing a daily positive spike for both  ew cases and deaths. 

Thailand reports 2,476 new COVID-19 cases, 32 deaths, 3,649 recoveries

COV21.jpg

File photo: REUTERS

Thailand on Tuesday (December 21) reported 2,476 new COVID-19 cases, 3,649 recoveries and 32 additional deaths over the past 24 hours.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1243791-thailand-reports 2476-new-covid-19-cases-32-deaths-3649 recoveries/ 

//CLOSED//

/Admin