Anutin declares he's ready to be the next Prime Minister of Thailand

webfact

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Please provide a link with empirical data.

Or are you just assuming all farang share your showering habits?

No need for insults, it's common knowledge.

Are you saying farang shower as many times as Thais or just being argumentative?

• Confused 5
  • Sad 3

19 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Precisely. Look no further than the UK to see how a nation has become more impressed with Boris Johnson AFTER he got the job.

Unfortunately I'm not British, so I'm in doubt, I don't know if I shall ???? or ????

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

just because the insult is against Caucasians does not mean it is not racist

Saying foreigners showerless than Thais is not an insult(just like saying Americans look after their teeth more than Brits), it's just entitled wokers are too sensitive to comments like this. You are actually showing your reverse racism.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

It was at the start of the pandemic when 90% of Thai were wearing masks and 5% of farang were. He offered free masks to people and Thais accepted them, farang didn't. Of course he was upset.

Can you imagine Boris Johnston handing out free masks at Trafalgar Square and all muslims refused them, when others didn't? 

Can you imagine if Trump handed out free masks in Times Square and all Latinos refused them?

Ever wonder where the phrases "farang kee nok" and "farang kee ngok" came from?

I have been a backpacker and lived on KSR for 6 months, so realize that many travellers/tourist jus look dirty with their dreadlocks and hippy clothes but to many Thais who are not experienced in World travel, they look dirty and unkept. 

TBF , He isn't well known and most felangs wouldn't know who he was or recognize him and if a strange Thai guy stopped me in the street and wanted me to put something over my mouth and nose , I would refuse the offer , could have been some kind of scam or attempted drugging or something or the mask may even have been carrying the virus ,,

Anyway, I would have refused one as well 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Just own it and try to improve yourself. Racism is ugly in all it's forms (yes, even when it is against Caucasians). 

What are you talking about, I'm not racist. Please quote where  where have have given any indication that I am? 

You are being rude an insulting as you know you are wrong . 

• Haha 2

So he's "ready", huh?

But... will the Thai people be ready for HIM?

If he pursues that big goal, Thailand is on her best way to become a true hub at last... the global hub of inept prime ministers.

Mind you, the country already has been a serious contender for decades, looking back at a long series of "world-class" incompetents as government leaders..

But with Anutin at the helm, the "hub scales" might finally tip in Thailand's favor as he is going to make ex-PMs like Chavalit and Banharn look like amateurs. 

• Like 1