Anutin declares he's ready to be the next Prime Minister of Thailand

webfact

12 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

Right,so you endorse an insult,but become offended when it’s implied you may also fit the same criteria . Do you see a logic disconnect there? Or ,if I understand you’re native Thai..? then you have proved the ‘common knowledge' that Thais are dimmer than Farang.? There is actually better empirical evidence for that care of the PISA educational tables and googling‘average IQ by country'. I’ll understand if you’re now baffled… ???? 

12 minutes ago, Moo 2 said:

It was a mistake to call farangs "dirty". You were getting 40 million tourists per year, how many are coming now? The Internet is a very powerful tool, not to be under-estimated.

Internet has nothing to do with the reduction in tourists . Nothing to do with the Thai Government either .

Yes , the internet is powerful and can ruin peoples business from malicious reviews for example . 

Don't underestimate peoples readiness to wise up to the internet world either .

3 minutes ago, terryofcrete said:

Not by anyone I've spoken to.... Thai person that is...

my inference is they don't have the will to call A Nut out publicly - guess they fear being jailed.

he has and is clearly demonstrating his unsuitability to be in government. 

apparently as i have read on this forum A Nut has a friend in a very, very high place.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

None of the average Thais I know shower five times per day.

Before sex after sex? Are you referring to the showering habits of sex-workers?

The ablutions of professionals is a lot higher. I should have qualified my remark by saying poo Ying Thai. No idea what the average is for the male population. Never lived with one. But when you tell a Thai that you shower once or twice they are shocked and hold their noses (farang men men).Many non isan Thais consider their northeastern brothers filthy (maybe they are not living up to the strict hygiene requirements of the 'real Thais').also have you eaten rice yet and ap nam laeo rue yang is almost like a greeting in Thai. I know of no other culture where showering assumes such a prominent place. 

1 minute ago, thecyclist said:

The ablutions of professionals is a lot higher. I should have qualified my remark by saying poo Ying Thai. No idea what the average is for the male population. Never lived with one. But when you tell a Thai that you shower once or twice they are shocked and hold their noses (farang men men).Many non isan Thais consider their northeastern brothers filthy (maybe they are not living up to the strict hygiene requirements of the 'real Thais').also have you eaten rice yet and ap nam laeo rue yang is almost like a greeting in Thai. I know of no other culture where showering assumes such a prominent place. 

Unadulterated nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Come on, which farang showers 5 times a day, like most Thais do. Before eating after eating, before going out, when getting back home, before sex after sex. The average Thai :snack, talk, shower, nap.. 

The argument has gone on for 6 pages. No one knows how many showers anyone takes a day unless they actually live with them. I'm 65, and have known thousands of people in my life, but can only say for certain that I know only a few that shower twice daily,and sometimes  more than twice daily. My ex wife and girlfriend here are two. My ex wife in the US and a couple girlfriends are  a few more. I myself shower twice daily unless I go to the gym, which makes it three. Many friends I have known have "told" me they only shower once a day. A survey where people actually answer honestly might be valid, but still only is a tiny percentage of the population. I have showered as much as 5 times a day, especially when working outside in the heat, but that's just a few times a year. Stick to the topic maybe?

Edited by fredwiggy