Anutin declares he's ready to be the next Prime Minister of Thailand

webfact

10 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Maybe it depends if you think that the word farang is racist?

Can't speak for the younger and less enlightened of course but to those farangs that have been here since Methuselah, it's not.

(he says while donning his hard hat and slipping on some kevlar)

It depends on the context in which it is used. 

If it used to generalise a racial group in a derogatory manner then it is racist.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bluemoon58 said:

I'm leaving if he gets in! 

Forgive me, could you elaborate how does it impact you whether HE gets in? Your life in Thailand will get completely changed, will get you down?

I, for myself, if I haven't read a falang forum I would not know that he has said that or whatever. (And I do not read Thai news, do you?)

Having healthy cleaning habits does not depend on the nationality of each one, it depends on the person himself and those who say that some are cleaner than others depending on their nationality or race, are so stupid that the first thing they had to do is cleaning your mouth with bleach

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

No need for insults, it's common knowledge.

Are you saying farang shower as many times as Thais or just being argumentative?

Since most farangs come from far cooler climes, one would expect them to skip a shower or two.

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Why? I think he'd be much better than the current one, and most of the previous ones like Taxsin who raised visas for foreigners by 290%

Careful what you wish for. Would it affect anyone if retirement requirements were pushed up to 2 million year round, eg? Don’t get the blind hatred for Thaksin. He was a tool but is nothing compared to this lot. And Anutin is the cream of the crop. Would you really want someone as impetuous running the country?