Anutin declares he's ready to be the next Prime Minister of Thailand

webfact

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

The contents of Pattaya's bar sois are hardly representative of the entire Caucasian race.

Anutin did not refer to the entire caucasian "race" He said "Many....." and thats hardly deniable.

Edited by JustAnotherHun
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, EricTh said:

So Mighty Mouse is going to be the next Thai PM? At least he's better than our military coup leader.

They are both the same, that's why they are called The Chuckle Brothers, loads of laughs and nothing else.

1 hour ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Anutin did not refer to the entire caucasian "race" He said "Many....." and thats hardly deniable.

I doubt Anutin, nor you or anyone else for that matter, has smelled more than just a few foreigners in his whole life, and if he hasn't noticed, like I have over 65 years, that people from all races, including (from my experience here) smell to high heaven, and this doesn't exempt people here, as I have noticed. I have been working out in gyms for over 48 years, both as a member and a personal trainer, and have noticed MANY times, that a lot of businessmen get dressed after their workouts, without showering, and go straight to work. (business clothes) Also, to my disgust, have noticed more than a few times, some of these same businessmen, after taking a dump, don't have the courtesy to flush the damn bowl. Gyms in both the US and here. Again, this isn't a forum about showering but him getting in possible power, which in many opinions would be a disaster, both for us and the locals. People are people in every country, especially as far as hygeine.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, audaciousnomad said:

China lover. <- This explains everything.

Yes - Mighty Mouth that he is,  you never hear him crtiticising the Chinese for their outrageous behaviour at times - i.e. peeing and worse in public, and when you get a few of them together (which is the norm when they are on holiday) acting like starving POW's at all you can eat buffets, and leaving toilets in a disgusting state.

How is it that he never opens his Mighty Mouth about THEM? Or where Covid supposedly originated? Oh, sorry - I've just realised - forget I asked! 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Unadulterated nonsense. 

May I inquire about your sexual orientation? Not that I have a right to know, but it would shine some light on why we are so far apart on what seems to me to be almost self-evident, the fact that Thais shower a lot more than farang. We might have just empirically based our assumptions on different cohorts (poo Ying versus poo Chai). ????????????????

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Indeed, he should be more careful what he says, but remember Thailand isn't woke like the West and call a spade a spade when it comes to foreigners. 

So prostitutes shower a lot, hardly surprising is it? I'm sure they shower after each monger where you come from. 

After each monger certainly, but before??? 

5 hours ago, anchadian said:

Opinion: Anutin does not deserve to be prime minister, he doesn’t even deserve his current position

Anutin does not deserve to be prime minister, based on his pandemic performance he doesn’t even deserve his current position as health minister

https://www.thaienquirer.com/35992/opinion-anutin-does-not-deserve-to-be-prime-minister-he-doesnt-even-deserve-his-current-position/

Good article. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DaveE13 said:

Good article. 

3 hours ago, DaveE13 said:

Good article. 

Excellent article - unfortunately we are not allowed to quote directly from it, but possibly we can quote what he said? :- 

“What I meant by mediocre is that the virus cannot do anything to Thai people. If everyone learns how to take care of their health and knows how to cope with Covid, it is just a mediocre disease,”

Absolute bullpoo - the disease that has caused the deaths of thousands of people is "mediocre"? And "it cannot do anything to Thai people"?

The frightening thing is that this "gob****e" is putting himself forward as prospectively the next PM of this country!  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, bang saen guy said:

No one in their right mind would cast a vote for any member of the current regime

It doesn't really matter anyway - the Constitution has been set up with 250 "Army" senators in the Upper House to give the current PM/successor a head and shoulders start in any election, street protests (and any form of political gatherings) against the Government are "outlawed" under the current "State of Emergency"  (That can be extended for as long as the Government wants) so that the result of any election is 99% a foregone conclusion.

Apart from direct confrontation (which would be "people against tanks" - not a good idea!) the best way for people to show their dissatisfaction in any forthcoming election would be for everyone that wanted change to abstain from voting altogether! That would at least show people's disillusionment with the current regime, the world at large would see that there is "Something rotten in the state of " .............", and that the current "democracy" is far from what it purports to be! 

Edited by sambum
  • Like 2