Rejected by the new system. 90 days.

I made up the new password to avoid the .ทแป หะีดด stuff and I only filled in the red boxes (first time for no mobile phone requested}. I was delivered online a sparse ™ 47 and thought "all done".

Tonight, after 4 days, it said "rejected ".

I have not changed PPs or anything strange. OK< the past 2 times I used a trusted agent in Pattaya out of frustration (Im in BKK) but I know people on here who have gone back to online after using an agent.

MTT is a long way, and my agent worked out cheaper. I must do by 2nd Jan...but I want to use the new app.

Should I just send it again after I get and change another PW?

Eddy

Probably a waste of time to resubmit.  I submitted a report on the new system 3 Dec and it was rejected with no reason given on 9 Dec.  On 9 Dec I resubmitted and on 16 Dec it was also rejected with no reason given.  Both rejected by Bangkok immigration...I live in Bangkok.  

I've never been able to get the old web-based reporting system or the mobile app reporting system to work for me as I can't get past the first page of data entry as I get a "Sorry Charile, please visit your local immigration office" type error message.  So, I've been reporting by an mail and/or in-person for around a dozen years....mostly reporting via mail-in...works fine.   But I just had to give the new system a try.

Now the new system "did" allow me to submit an online report...I never got that far before on the older systems---but as already mentioned after setting in Pending status for around a week they were both rejected by Bangkok immigration with no reason given for rejection.  I visited Bangkok MTT on 17 Dec/Monday to discuss the two online rejects...that discussion resulted in zero help as the MTT folks processing in-person reports really don't have any expertise with the online system as the online report are handled by others somewhere within their bureaucratic system.

Probably best just to do an in-person report this time....or let your agent handle it again.

46 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

OK< the past 2 times I used a trusted agent in Pattaya out of frustration (Im in BKK) but I know people on here who have gone back to online after using an agent.

On those two previous occasions, did any part of the agent's procedures require that you attend the Immigration office in person?

Do you know if those 'people on here' used an agent to process their immigration procedure in a jurisdiction that they were not resident in?

43 minutes ago, Pib said:

Probably a waste of time to resubmit.  I submitted a report on the new system 3 Dec and it was rejected with no reason given on 9 Dec.  On 9 Dec I resubmitted and on 16 Dec it was also rejected with no reason given. 

I made my first 90 day report in the new system earlier on today and it was rejected!

I submitted a new report a short while afterwards and it was instantly approved. 

The only difference was I included my apartment room number in the address, so maybe the new system is very picky about having the data precisely formatted.

These agents you are using together with that you probably have been registrered at an office that you do NOT belong to, make it hard for you to go back to your own reporting againg... You have been <deleted> up by these agents. Do these things instead by yourself personally, it is not that hard and stay away from solutions that are as best shady.

glegolo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1