Where to find list of government approved hospitals for covid pcr test day 5-7 ?

Arrived Suvarnabhumi today with the test and go. I was given piece of paper saying I  have to have a second covid pcr test in 5-7 days at a government approved testing hospital. Anybody know where to find a list of these ? Thanks

Is there a QR code on the paper you received? If so scan it.

Others have reported being asked to scan a QR code that apparently links to this document

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1AnIVPwYeGs3l-rO25X1Wi9LLAbSbrSD0?sort=13&direction=a

Which contains both a list if approved facilities and a form you are apparently supposed to present when you go.

A  TAT site described a process of registration for the test at your T&G hotel before check out. But being TAT who knows if accurate.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, donx said:

I hope you are correct that any facility on this list is acceptable for performing the second free PCR test because I see Phatthalung Hospital on this list.

I don't believe it is.  That's the list of all accredited test sites in Thailand, not the same as the list of sites for the second test which is much shorter.

9 hours ago, donx said:

I hope you are correct that any facility on this list is acceptable for performing the second free PCR test because I see Phatthalung Hospital on this list.

That is not the list for the required second PCR under Test & Go. That is the list of all labs approved to do testing.

The approved list is linked to a QR code people were asked to scan on arrival and seems to be this;

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1AnIVPwYeGs3l-rO25X1Wi9LLAbSbrSD0?sort=13&direction=a

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sheryl said:

That is not the list for the required second PCR under Test & Go. That is the list of all labs approved to do testing.

The approved list is linked to a QR code people were asked to scan on arrival and seems to be this;

Are there evening time slots in any hospitals? I’ll be at work all day and can’t get away until 18:00

1 hour ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

Are there evening time slots in any hospitals? I’ll be at work all day and can’t get away until 18:00

Phone the hospitals and ask.

As I mentioned in another thread, there is no hospital listed in the province where we live and the nearest one seems to be 3 hours away. I'll have to try and make some phone calls, or get my wife to, to ask what they expect me to do in that situation.

34 minutes ago, Tuvoc said:

As I mentioned in another thread, there is no hospital listed in the province where we live and the nearest one seems to be 3 hours away. I'll have to try and make some phone calls, or get my wife to, to ask what they expect me to do in that situation.

One would hope that you can get a private PCR test and upload it to MorChana?

6 hours ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

You'll have to ask. Likely not at Government hospitals but there are some private ones on the list.

7 hours ago, Tuvoc said:

If you get a number please let me know as there is no list of places in our province

8 hours ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

One would hope that you can get a private PCR test and upload it to MorChana?

Hope and 200thb will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Worse case scenario, you get thrown in jail for refusing to follow orders you agreed to by Test and Go.

Feeling lucky? ????

Edited by SiSePuede419

9 hours ago, Tuvoc said:

I scanned a QR code at the hotel, when my wife looked to see where we had to go, the nearest to us was over 300kms away,  she tells me the local health authority are coming over this afternoon, to give me a covid 19 test. she has a phone number to ring to see if I can go to Nong bua lam phu and pay for a test, but it is permanently  engaged.  not sure what to do now!!

Thanks for the facebook link, it is the same 24th Dec list that has nothing in Chiang Rai province.

See here:

Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) (moph.go.th)

1422 is listed as a call-centre number, may be worth a call. Perhaps my wife can ask the Village head - to whom I had to supply passport, vaccination certificates and BKK negative covid result before he would "allow" me to stay at the house. As a tourist, staying in hotels, no doubt the freedom after the 1-day test and go is real. Returning to a residential address in your village, it certainly isn't.

Edited by Tuvoc

9 minutes ago, Tuvoc said:

Thanks for the facebook link, it is the same 24th Dec list that has nothing in Chiang Rai province.

See here:

Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) (moph.go.th)

1422 is listed as a call-centre number, may be worth a call. Perhaps my wife can ask the Village head - to whom I had to supply passport, vaccination certificates and BKK negative covid result before he would "allow" me to stay at the house. As a tourist, staying in hotels, no doubt the freedom after the 1-day test and go is real. Returning to a residential address in your village, it certainly isn't.

Does this link help you for Chiangrai?

https://m.facebook.com/SanaknganSatharnsukhCanghwadCheiyngray/posts/2490899827712938?__tn__=R

5 hours ago, donx said:

In that Facebook page posted above, someone posted this link in a comment. I'm hoping the facilities on this list are able to perform the 5-7 day second PRC test because I see two locations in Phatthalung:

https://service.dmsc.moph.go.th/labscovid19/indexen.php?fbclid=IwAR0jHNZu1Am9fJ3klxkvlNhXRiXTaQmElqqh1SKVuGPQm0M8HZKZ3vNlFA0

That's a list of accredited labs, not the designated 2nd PCR test sites.

The approved list is linked to a QR code people were asked to scan on arrival and seems to be this;

19 hours ago, Canary boy said:

she tells me the local health authority are coming over this afternoon, to give me a covid 19 test

You can get a PCR test at many locations.  But that's not the point of this post.  At the BKK airport there was a QR code of approved 2nd test sites for day 5 or 6.

Now it did mention "free".  

Does this mean that if you pay for a 2nd test from any location that will be accepted?

The bottom line: Will immigration let you leave if you have a 2nd PCR test done at a facility that's not on the very short QR code list?

That was my original question and no one here has answered it.

Logic says they should but as we all know logic for Thai government agencies can be a little "different" than Western countries.

Three possible outcomes:

1) They let you exit the country with any PCR test.

2) They send you back to take a test in Bangkok at an approved facility.  You miss your flight.

3) They take legal action against you and arrest you for not following instructions.

That's why I commented "Are you feeling lucky" because personally I don't want to take a chance.

That being said, I'm going to call the number posted on Facebook in Chiang Rai to see if I can get tested locally, although I will enjoy a quick one day trip to CM to do a test at the approved site on the QR code list (Lanna Hospital).

Screenshot_20211228-041050_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, SiSePuede419 said:

That's a list of accredited labs, not the designated 2nd PCR test sites.

The approved list is linked to a QR code people were asked to scan on arrival and seems to be this;

Have you entered Thailand yet? My family just arrived but they are sleeping now. I asked if they received any information at the airport about the 2nd PCR test and they said no. Hopefully they received information about it at their hotel where they had to download that Morchana App.

1 hour ago, donx said:

Have you entered Thailand yet?

Yes.

They didn't mention much (other than checking all the documents needed for arrival, hotel, vaccines, negative PCR test, address where I was staying, etc) at the airport, but it is printed on the pink Test and Go receipt that you need to take a test on day 5 or 6.

Here's the QR code that your family passed by at the first checkpoint prior to immigration...

My SHA hotel didn't mention that app, but they did ask me where I was going and when I said Chiang Rai, they looked at the list that QR code points you to and told me that the nearest testing site to CR is... Chiang Mai.

20211225_161635.jpg

13 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Yes.

They didn't mention much (other than checking all the documents needed for arrival, hotel, vaccines, negative PCR test, address where I was staying, etc) at the airport, but it is printed on the pink Test and Go receipt that you need to take a test on day 5 or 6.

Here's the QR code that your family passed by at the first checkpoint prior to immigration...

My SHA hotel didn't mention that app, but they did ask me where I was going and when I said Chiang Rai, they looked at the list that QR code points you to and told me that the nearest testing site to CR is... Chiang Mai.

20211225_161635.jpg

My family’s hotel made them install the app. I’ll ask them if they received a pink Test & Go receipt at the airport. They didn’t mention such a receipt earlier, but that was probably because I didn’t ask them about it since I didn’t know what they would receive as information on where or how to get the second PCR test.

Edit: The good news is that they appear to be updating the list of locations because there is now a location in Trang which wasn’t on the list before. At least I didn’t see it. That is much closer to Phatthalung than Krabi. If they don’t add Phatthalung soon, Trang will be an acceptable alternative.

Edited by donx

I did get a pink Test & Go receipt at the airport, and they asked me to scan the QR code for the test centres. At the hotel, they checked that I had that list and had the QR code there if I didn't.

No-one asked me to install the MorChana app, but I knew about it and did anyway, and scanned my Thailand Pass into it.

1 hour ago, Tuvoc said:

I did get a pink Test & Go receipt at the airport, and they asked me to scan the QR code for the test centres. At the hotel, they checked that I had that list and had the QR code there if I didn't.

No-one asked me to install the MorChana app, but I knew about it and did anyway, and scanned my Thailand Pass into it.

My wife just called. She confirmed that they received the pink Test & Go receipt but either weren’t told or she ignored about scanning the QR code for a list of locations for the second PCR test. When I tried to explain all this to her and that Trang is now added at the end of the list she said she isn’t worried about the second test and that she’ll contact someone or someplace in Phatthalung. She’s got that Thai attitude that rules are meant to be broken. I’ll discuss all this with our son as he always tries to follow the rules.