Going to Thailand - is 'fully vaccinated' 2 shots or 2 shots + a booster?

ItDontMeanAThing

Referencing an official government announcement, the Travel Authority of Thailand states to enter Thailand you need "A Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination/Recovery". And "Everyone 18 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 with an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling to Thailand."

Is Astra/Zeneca on the approved list? 
Does one need a booster to be fully vaccinated?

https://www.tatnews.org/2021/12/thailand-reopening-exemption-from-quarantine-test-go/

Hi - re. 'recovery', this really concerns me. Just because someone has recovered does NOT mean they are safe to travel. Re-infection is so common, particularly with Omicron. Negative rt-PCR test rules (or should rule), OK !

Re: 'vaccinated', I'm sure atm this means 2 vax i.e. not needing the booster and certainly AZ will qualify.

• Haha 2

In the Thailand Pass FAQ it said 2 shots of the approved vaccines. It also specified the time between shots. There was nothing about boosters.

I got vaccinated with J&J. After uploading my J&J vaccine pass as 1st jab I tried uploading my Pfizer booster pass as my 2nd jab but it got rejected ("incorrect QR code"). Whereupon I deleted my booster pass and uploaded instead my single J&J pass again as my 2nd jab. It worked.

FAQ thailand pass.png

I think its two shots.

If you are able get your booster before you come.

It'll be difficult and time consuming in Thailand if you're able to get one.

If borders start closing at least you'll be ahead the game.