Thai police launch crackdown on prostitution

webfact

11 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

Of course ! A government with trained men and women? Equality?  transparency? a smart investment plan looking to the future?  An economic project? A social protect?

This may reduce the numbers, but it won't erase it. How many people do you know who don't desire more money? The girls are no different, some leave very good jobs, the problem being very good can't compete with 50-100k+/month.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LoeiI said:

An old fella once told me prostitution was the second oldest profession, I said whats the first he said Begging I said hows that ? he said well somebody had to beg for it 

Actually the dispute about what’s the oldest profession is between prostitute and the biblical publican (nowadays Customs officer…….. ).

When that has been settled the next question will be: ‘which of these professions  is the most honorable?’

Edited by damascase

25 minutes ago, jacob29 said:

This may reduce the numbers, but it won't erase it. How many people do you know who don't desire more money? The girls are no different, some leave very good jobs, the problem being very good can't compete with 50-100k+/month.

Yes exactly.  Sure beats let me think... A UK pension of less then 30,000 b a month.  ????

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Why when I have more than I can handle already with my GF.  No need to try out any new talent, and I do not look either.  I do not need to play around, very content with what I have.

It's her that needs convincing not us. The ladies of Thailand know full well why foreigners settle in LOS.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

And there you have it folks......There is no prostitution....lol, then why is Thailand synonymous with Sex Tourism in places like Pattaya, Phuket and the seedy side of Bangkok nestled right in between multi million baht high rise condominiums.  Alas, prostitution is the worlds oldest profession and as my GF recently pointed out by pointing towards 2 ladies standing just across the street from the Lumpini Police Station as we jogged outside of Lumpini Park, "Look they selling pussy again"

Thousands of Farangs marry them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moe666 said:

Do they have evidence of any cases of covid originating in a massage parlour, usually Hi-so bars, markets and unlucky people.

They have not. They closed all Parlors, Discos and Gogos, but still the virus had his waves.

The Virus will find always his ways, doesn't matter if in a massage Shop or on a street food market.

• Like 2