Non O Marriage Visa Extension questions about finance

Hello all. 

My non O visa is up for extension in less than 3 months.  Problem is I currently don't have the 400k required , and in the past I had to show it for 3 months prior to extension, but I'm seeing some mentions of it only being 2 months.  Is 2 months enough time? 

Or if I show at least 40k being deposited each month, how many months does that need to be for? 

If I can't pool the 400k in time how screwed am I? Does the fact we have a child now change anything for me? 

I appreciate any info or any reliable websites/reading you guys can point me  in the direction of. TIA

Just now, DrJack54 said:

2 months plus remain in bank for under consideration period.

Having child does not assist. 

I have never had money in the bank when under consideration at my immigration office for non-O wifey extension..

Just now, transam said:

I have never had money in the bank when under consideration at my immigration office for non-O wifey extension..

It varies. 

As I understand it, it's not a printed requirement however many offices insist on seeing the bank account when attending for final stamp.

The OP could ask his office. 

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

It varies. 

As I understand it, it's not a printed requirement however many offices insist on seeing the bank account when attending for final stamp.

Indeed....????

18 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

It varies. 

In the past 2 years they didn't require it to be in during the consideration period, but like you said I'll ask them.  

Edited by South84
Change assessment to consideration