'You joking?': UK woman's Thailand holiday turns to quarantine horror

webfact

1 hour ago, ThaIrish Sean said:

Have I missed something here?

Not sure that is the correct word?

I understood besotted to mean infatuated with someone.

For example, I was besotted with my geography teacher ???? 

Infatuated was not what you were you were just horny ????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

I'm sorry, regardless of whether this woman makes a TikTock living out outta this stuff it's stupid.

Who in their corn fed mind gets on a long haul flight to any tin pot third world country without knowing the risks that rules will change on a dime, and you risk either deportation or your two week vacation holed up somewhere in quarantine.

No sympathy sorry to say 

+1 :thumbsup:

Guest Isaanlife
27 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

No.

Can you explain how everyone gets on an aircraft with a negative test and then hours later landing in Thailand test positive?

And the miraculous thing is after spending 50,000 baht the quarantine hotel actually cures your positive test?

3 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Unless you've been living under a rock since 2018 you REALLY should be aware of travel risks during this pandemic. ????

After spending 10 days in a great hotel of not her choice maybe she should be on a plane back home. I think she just came here to write a book on how us poor slobs live, not the greatness of living in Thailand.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Jeff Olssson said:

I really don’t know what they think or how much they know about the risks but it seems to me that these are normal families who probably think traveling to Thailand is the same as traveling in Europe nowadays.

You can be sure  that so far held delusion is going to be very short lived these days.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

"[We] were told our PCR on arrival were inconclusive then positive but no one speaks English," she said in the TikTok.

Welcome to the LOS

4 hours ago, webfact said:

"We were in an ambulance [and] now have to quarantine for 10 days... what is happening?"

No pompen, we take care you ????