Pattaya mayor says no plans for lockdowns, widespread business or beach closures as city deals with rising Covid-19 cases

webfact

5 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Maybe wifey won't be so keen next time, what were the reported conditions she was in, grim?

Speedy recovery to yourself.

She got hospitel, basically 3 women in a 4 bed hotel room, no nurses, they had to do their own tests and Line in the results many times a day.  Looked nice & comfortable.

I was put in a 30 bed hospital room, no air con, no privacy, almost all Thai, not even lockers for your stuff.  I and another who went at the same time just kept saying no, politely.  After a couple of hours, they found us a 2 bed room which was bad, but much better.  I think it was down to him being South African; they were p00ing themselves over Omicron being from SA.  That it isn't and that he hadn't left Thailand in 5 years didn't matter at all.  Got me a room anyway.  ????

I was mainly over the Covid before I went in, but something showed on my lungs, so, injections and pills, and tests, tests, tests.  5 days in and I got home to self-isolate for 6 days with a bunch of pills (steroids) to take.  Freedom Day Saturday, but I feel fine now.  Better actually, I've been having knee problems for a while which the steroids seem to have sorted - for now anyway.

7 minutes ago, DefaultName said:

She got hospitel, basically 3 women in a 4 bed hotel room, no nurses, they had to do their own tests and Line in the results many times a day.  Looked nice & comfortable.

I was put in a 30 bed hospital room, no air con, no privacy, almost all Thai, not even lockers for your stuff.  I and another who went at the same time just kept saying no, politely.  After a couple of hours, they found us a 2 bed room which was bad, but much better.  I think it was down to him being South African; they were p00ing themselves over Omicron being from SA.  That it isn't and that he hadn't left Thailand in 5 years didn't matter at all.  Got me a room anyway.  ????

I was mainly over the Covid before I went in, but something showed on my lungs, so, injections and pills, and tests, tests, tests.  5 days in and I got home to self-isolate for 6 days with a bunch of pills (steroids) to take.  Freedom Day Saturday, but I feel fine now.  Better actually, I've been having knee problems for a while which the steroids seem to have sorted - for now anyway.

Wow - that sounds awful!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DefaultName said:

Shocking level of ignorance on the part of the hospital - glad you feel better.

On 1/5/2022 at 3:02 PM, Andycoops said:

Some places are providing test kits at the door of their business, it takes about 15 minutes to get the result.

That's great. There are plenty of tests available.?

Do they provide a quarantined area to wait for the results?

25 minutes ago, elgenon said:

That's great. There are plenty of tests available.?

Do they provide a quarantined area to wait for the results?

They lock you in the bathroom if positive......

But really this is asking a lot of venues..... they used up the last bit of space making a pseudo kitchen.

32 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They lock you in the bathroom if positive......

But really this is asking a lot of venues..... they used up the last bit of space making a pseudo kitchen.

But beer makes me pee. I gotta go NOW!. Get outta there. 5555

You are right, they are sure to have to deal with unhappy people who want to do as they want. Wait 15 minutes then told you can't enter? I guess that's why god invented Muay Thai. 555