Thailand, the most beautiful girls in the world. 

SAFETY FIRST

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why are you surprised when women use their beauty to get assets? Mick Jagger is IMO as ugly as they come, but has no problem getting attractive women to bonk him.

According to what I have heard, Mick Jagger is hung like a horse and also knows how to use it. Add that to his fame as a singer, I can understand he has no problem.

Some of the guys I was referring to would need a mirror, tweezers and pepper to find theirs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

It's the fire in the eyes that puts them over the top... 

It is that fire in their eyes when coming at you with the knife!!! 

13 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

It's the fire in the eyes that puts them over the top... 

2 hours ago, Jerno said:

Keep the money flowing (to her) OP or she's gone.  

Yep, that's the way it goes world over.
You want the chickybabes it's going to cost you, worth every penny. I have plenty of cash to splash. 

We're slightly off topic, I was discussing their similar looks when mask wearing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Once the mask comes off the differences are exposed but because they are all 5foot nothing, slender/petite, brown eyes and black hair the mask just makes them so very similar. 

I've given it more thought, it's also the way they bundle their hair up, in a scrunched way, it's always identical to the next woman. 

I love the exposed neck, makes you want to give that lovely brown skin a kiss. 

Having their hair tied up makes it even harder to differentiate between them and makes them even more similar when wearing their mask. 

3 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

There are pretty women in all countries.????

Every country have their beauties! The longer I stay in Thailand, the more I get used to it, but nice to be in a bit more international setting again, and see the variety of different nationalities beauties at the beaches around me. 

32 minutes ago, MarcelV said:

I have been living in the Muslim deep south for years and can safely say it has some of the most beautiful girls in Thailand. That Malay look is often stunning. 

I was visually stunned by the Burmese/Indian gene mix I observed in Yangon. Maybe not as good in facial terms; however, they had spectacular butts. Fully clothed, walking away from me, I felt weak at the knees. Would have loved to unwrap one, but I had my Thai GF with me.

• Like 1