Thailand, the most beautiful girls in the world. 

SAFETY FIRST

On 1/5/2022 at 7:01 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

When I find a girl attractive and ask her where she comes from the answer is almost always: Buriram.

Small and brown and cute. ????

Luckily they have a lot of those girls for all of us.

Love 'em, especially those with the hint of 4 o'clock shadow on the top lip !  ????

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Depends on what one defines as best.

I would much rather have sex with an experienced woman in her thirties who knows what she is doing, and how not to get pregnant, than some teenager who has all the skills of a starfish.

If you want your plumbing done, you dont call a dentist! Or what ? You dont want the apprentice, you want the one with years of practice, and who maybe if lucky bring an apprenticed with. 

• Haha 1

On 1/6/2022 at 6:02 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

I reckon they destroy themselves by getting nose jobs, breast implants, etc. most Thai women are perfect naturally.

Why do they change their nose, it's so cute the way it is, they look beautiful, and why do they curl their lovely straight hair and those horrible long fake nails. I reckon long hair is for ugly chicks to hide their face. 
Thai women should always wear their hair up to show their beautiful neck lines and face, it's so perfect.

They should never wear lipstick, high heals or those hideous bulky platform shoes, keep the shoes simple, small and flat, and the clothes they wear, keep it simple. 
I like my gf to wear the clothes she buys from her village market, basic shorts and skimpy, small top, flat shoes, no makeup.

When I see her dressed like this it's just wonderful, pure pleasure to be with, bloody beautiful. 

It's even better, when she wakes up next to me, naked and natural, I'm in heaven. ????

• Confused 4

3 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Why do they change their nose, it's so cute the way it is, they look beautiful, and why do they curl their lovely straight hair and those horrible long fake nails. I reckon long hair is for ugly chicks to hide their face. 
Thai women should always wear their hair up to show their beautiful neck lines and face, it's so perfect.

They should never wear lipstick, high heals or those hideous bulky platform shoes, keep the shoes simple, small and flat, and the clothes they wear, keep it simple. 
I like my gf to wear the clothes she buys from her village market, basic shorts and skimpy, small top, flat shoes, no makeup.

When I see her dressed like this it's just wonderful, pure pleasure to be with, bloody beautiful. 

It's even better, when she wakes up next to me, naked and natural, I'm in heaven. ????

And the next thing will be they have to wear burka, so you can see their beautiful eyes better? 

Edited by Hummin
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

That sounds strange. I prefer my personal VS show any time of the day or night.

asian-hotties-in-heels-7.jpg.3116b89d14e2323917b4e76e28378cb8.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you want to switch off the lights all the time?

I prefer young and sexy. Just looking at her is a pleasure. And I am happy to train her.

What's the point of an experienced old woman? She is still an old woman!

We all have our preferences of what is young, or to young, and also what is sexy, as well what is comfortable enough to walk outside the door together. As long you live and breathe in one of the touristplaces, it is no problem for most. When it comes to choice of woman to live with, it is more boxes to tick off to make a good match, unless if you rent and still want to continue to rent, and when no more fun, just trash them and find a new. 

Your choice and my choice is different, but hey, thats a good thing

Edited by Hummin

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess when the bars open again they are a couple of years older and they have to send their little sisters.

Not sure about that, because even a couple of years on from now, these beauties will still be beautiful IMO!????

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you want to switch off the lights all the time?

I prefer young and sexy. Just looking at her is a pleasure. And I am happy to train her.

What's the point of an experienced old woman? She is still an old woman!

Is there not a point though, where you start feeling like you're a dirty old man? Even if you don't feel that way, putting your comments into persepctive, you are.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/6/2022 at 6:32 AM, Lacessit said:

According to what I have heard, Mick Jagger is hung like a horse and also knows how to use it. Add that to his fame as a singer, I can understand he has no problem.

Some of the guys I was referring to would need a mirror, tweezers and pepper to find theirs.

You missed the Tiny Todger quote by Keith.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess over a certain age you can call me an old man. But dirty old man? Why?

Let's say a 25 year young guy desires a 20 year old girl. I guess that makes him a healthy young man.

If he does the same with 30 or 40 is he less healthy?

And with 60 or 70 he can be called old, but why dirty?

It's men's nature to desire healthy young girls (who are able to have children and take care of them). I.e. good skin and good hair is a sign of health, that's where that desire comes from.

And that desire does not change with age. Obviously old women don't like the idea that men of every age prefer pretty young girls. And some guys listened to those old women for too long and repeat what those women told them.

Be a man and follow your desire and don't care if those old women like it or not!

Nobody pushes the merits of evolutionary psychology more than me and I have used the same argument.

But isn't being human in part trying to overcome our base desires?

If I invited you around for Christmas, popped out for a bottle of wine and on return saw you engaged in a mild chat up of my late thirties cousin i would consider you brave but maybe a over optomistic fool. Lol

If I came back and saw you alone in the dining room trying to flirt with my 20 year old niece. I'd consider that bang out of order. 

Would you understand this reaction?

Edited by Grecian
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Grecian said:

Nobody pushes the merits of evolutionary psychology more than me and I have used the same argument.

But isn't being human in part trying to overcome our base desires?

If I invited you around for Christmas, popped out for a bottle of wine and on return saw you engaged in a mild chat up of my late thirties cousin i would consider you brave but maybe a over optomistic fool. Lol

If I came back and saw you alone in the dining room trying to flirt with my 20 year old niece. I'd consider that bang out of order. 

Would you understand this reaction?

Certainly I would understand your reaction.

And I also don't ask my work collogues or clients if they want to introduce me to their daughters.

But if I go out and see a 20 year old cute girl and a 35 year old woman and maybe even older women then I would definitely try to talk with that 20 year old girl and not with those old women.

And the funny thing is that in Thailand that might work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I'm on the side of evolutionary biology, too. Instinct and the biological imperative are difficult to overcome.

Yes, part of being human is trying to overcome base desires, and most often that is socially useful. Not killing others (killing competitors might maximize the likelihood my own gene pool gets propagated) has obvious social benefits in civilized society, but men refraining from pursuing their desire for young, fertile women has less obvious societal benefit. Sure, it might 'look' bad, and to many it would be a bit embarrassing if a 60 year old guy was walking hand-in-hand with a heavily tattooed, silicon-enhanced, 20-year old woman, but in the overall scheme of things, what difference does it make? Does the 60 year old who refrains from pursuing the 20 year old woman feel extra good about himself when death comes calling? Does he gets bonus points in the hereafter for not giving in to temptation?

There will always be some men who simply do not care what others think, know full well they would regret not pursuing their desires when it becomes no longer possible, and just follow their instincts whether they are 40, 50, 60 or even older.

I see 60+ guys walking with young Thai women, and the men don't seem to be self-conscious at all. Outsiders might look askance at it, but the men simply do not care. Thailand seems to offer that possibility, which is a good part of what makes it an attractive destination, like it or not. Some folks don't like to hear it, but not everyone comes for the temples and food, though they can also appreciate those. Once they're put in the box, nothing is going to matter one wit, but just before they take in their last breath, they might have carnal memories that give them succor.

Such March-December relationships and assignations are more accepted in Thailand than most anywhere else, even if the acceptance level isn't unanimous. These trysts have benefits, as both sides of the deal get what they want or need. Societal acceptance (even if only a plurality, not a majority) is one part of it, while the beauty and appeal of Thai women is another----likely major---part. Beauty may well be in the eye of the beholder, but I would guess if an international poll were taken as to female appeal, Thai women would score quite well, if not at the very top. Personally, I would add in a Top 5: Myanmar, Indian, Somali (with a little Colonial Italian mix) and Italian, but Thai women have the kind of appeal that is wired into my genes.

(I almost think there is an element of evolutionary biology---spreading my gene pool far and wide---in the fact women of my own ethnic persuasion do not appeal to me so much physically....they all look like they could be my 'sister', so I'm not interested at all. I can be good friends, but have zero interest in anything between the sheets. "Globalization" has been a boon.)

In most of these cases, you're not spreading your genes at all. You're borrowing the young girl for sexual services, afterwhich she cannot wait to get back to her young Thai boyfriend, or perhaps her female partner. She might put up a good show, but don't kid yourself. Boom-boom with a guy as old as her grandfather is not pleasureable, and she's cringing inside. I'm cringing even thinking about it. You need to stop pretending it's ok and trying to justify it.

Edited by JensenZ
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

Sarcasm aside, I've lived in Philippines and Thailand for a combined 20 plus years, so I've seen a bit.

....and during that time obviously experiencing sexual intercourse with the girl? "cringing inside".

Not something that I have personally come across in my 22 years.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

....and during that time obviously experiencing sexual intercourse with the girl? "cringing inside".

Not something that I have personally come across in my 22 years.

So you say, but how old are you now? 22 years ago maybe you were still young and attractive. We don't all age at the same rate. When I came to SE Asia I was a healthy looking 39 year old. Things change when you're 60 and beyond. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, shdmn said:

One reason is actually kind of practical.  They don't have much of a bridge like most farangs, so their glasses/sunglasses keep slipping off.

LOL. They need to buy the glasses/sunglasses with nose pads. Problem solved. Having surgery to avoid wearing glasses without nose pads is quite a drastic step.

• Haha 1