Thailand, the most beautiful girls in the world. 

SAFETY FIRST

6 hours ago, brianthainess said:

That was before Doughnuts, junk food and fizzy pop really kicked in.

Get outside the cities into the boondocks, there are still quite a few slim ones around. Rural Thais can't afford those food categories.

My GF says she is too fat when she hits 43 kg on the bathroom scales.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

40-50. And NONE of them had the concentration (as a percent of the population) of beauties Thailand does. None came even close. 

If you can, name just one. 

Of course I like dark skinned women, and consider very white to be highly over rated. That helps. But even many of the light skinned women here are stunning. 

You can't argue about taste, but I have friends that think Thai women are dog ugly. To be honest, I do not think they are particularly beautiful. Availability and 'easiness' does not imply physical or facial beauty.

If you like dark-skinned women, you will definitely like the Malay Muslim women of the deep south, who have the darkest skin of all regions. You will have to sacrifice some things to get close to them though.????

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Get outside the cities into the boondocks, there are still quite a few slim ones around. Rural Thais can't afford those food categories.

My GF says she is too fat when she hits 43 kg on the bathroom scales.

That reminds me of my last visit to Phnom Penh. Lots of slim petite girls over there - like Thailand 20 or so years ago.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 10:13 AM, Hummin said:

If you want your plumbing done, you dont call a dentist! Or what ? You dont want the apprentice, you want the one with years of practice, and who maybe if lucky bring an apprenticed with. 

As the great Chubby one said "You know how good your lass is in the sack ? how do you think she got that good ?" ????????

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2022 at 7:09 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Wow, me too, always Buriram. 

Funny thing happened not too long ago, she had a serious health problem and we were at one of the big Bangkok hospitals, she was wearing this beautiful sleek dress, it was a little transparent when the sun shone from behind her, I mentioned this and her reply was for me not to worry because Thai men do not like black women.

The Thai men don't know what they are missing out on, bloody beautiful.

Thai girls are not black.

I've worked in Africa, these girls are black.

I tell her she is brown, brown is beautiful. 

I tell her 'The colour of golden honey'

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LoeiI said:

As the great Chubby one said "You know how good your lass is in the sack ? how do you think she got that good ?" ????????

Human nature being what it is, I prefer to remember the women that were good, and forget the ones who were not.

If men before me helped make them great lays, all I can say is thank you.

Having said that, there are members of both sexes who are just naturals. No tuition required.

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

40-50. And NONE of them had the concentration (as a percent of the population) of beauties Thailand does. None came even close. 

If you can, name just one. 

Of course I like dark skinned women, and consider very white to be highly over rated. That helps. But even many of the light skinned women here are stunning. 

are you comparing the CBD of Bangkok with Birmingham? Take the bts  to the last stations in bkk even and watch the office ladies mill about! what a come down after lower sukhimvit!!!!

Every country has lovely women, but how approachable are they ? 

Not talking about P4P.

Didn't come to Thailand because of the women, as have those in USA.  Though they are a nice plus here.  More availability of younger gals, though wasn't a problem in USA, just less selection.

Edited by KhunLA

17 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And what kind of attitude do they have in general?

In my limited experience many of them are at least feminist inspired, if not worse. 

Plenty that aren't, as not all are brainwashed.  20 yrs ago anyway.  Still plenty of free thinkers in the world, thankfully, hopefully.

8 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And what kind of attitude do they have in general?

In my limited experience many of them are at least feminist inspired, if not worse. 

And what kind of attitude do you have ???? Man, jeeez every girl is not a feminist even back home where we come from. It is more to a relationship than having a 20 year old girl on your lap, and being a teacher. But thanks alot to all of you guys who wit patience have formed our girls to the better, and not least, they have experiences that make them remember where they come from, and what they do not want ???? 

I do not have patience to teach my gf´s about life, better thay have learned it the hard way, and progressed to the better.