Thailand, the most beautiful girls in the world. 

SAFETY FIRST

Best Thai women are from Nakhon Phanom and the northernest regions within close borders to Laos. Best looks and best attitude. Other than that, Chiang Rai works well if you fancy a trek all the way up north.

After that the best girls can be found in Hanoi, Vietnam. They're even prettier than your average Thai issan female but the real pretty ones are "reserved" for the Chinese overlords.

There you have it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I see 60+ guys walking with young Thai women, and the men don't seem to be self-conscious at all. Outsiders might look askance at it, but the men simply do not care.

That "problem" happens much earlier. When I arrived in Thailand I was in my 30th and I had a gf in her late teens. No tattoos, no silicone, just a pretty young girl.

And lots of people were looking when we walked along the street. It didn't take long before I ignored all those people. And sometimes I gave them what they wanted. When I walked past them with my gf and they were staring at us I waited a few seconds after they passed us and when I was sure they were looking at us from behind then I gave my pretty young gf a pat on her beautiful mini skirt covered backside. It must have been the horror for all those good people. 555

That was a long time ago and since then I couldn't care less about whatever some people think.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JensenZ said:

In most of these cases, you're not spreading your genes at all. You're borrowing the young girl for sexual services, afterwhich she cannot wait to get back to her young Thai boyfriend, or perhaps her female partner. She might put up a good show, but don't kid yourself. Boom-boom with a guy as old as her grandfather is not pleasureable, and she's cringing inside. I'm cringing even thinking about it. You need to stop pretending it's ok and trying to justify it.

I never use a condom.

And can assure you I'm doing my best to spread my genes.

As for her pleasure, she can get that later when she's spending the money.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I agree. Tell me another country that has a higher percentage of beauty. Some countries have a few that are outstanding. But, I can stand on a street corner in Bangkok and every 25 seconds one walks by that is stunning. No other city in the world offers that. NYC and many others included. 

Also, the fact that many Thai women are so comfortable with their own femininity makes them infinitely more appealing. I see gorgeous women in the West, but they handle themselves like men and are scared to death of their femininity. That downgrades their beauty to a significant degree. 

When I ask where they are from, many say Udon Thani, Chiang Mai, Chaiyaphum, Buriram. Occasionally Sisiket or Surin. Something in the water? 

How many countries have you been to? Every country has huge numbers of beauties. And when it comes to Thai girls, most Thai men would say the most beautiful ones come from the north or Bangkok, not Isaan, though I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarcelV said:

How many countries have you been to? Every country has huge numbers of beauties. And when it comes to Thai girls, most Thai men would say the most beautiful ones come from the north or Bangkok, not Isaan, though I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Beauties all over the world and most beautiful is Mongolian, Persian, Romania, Hawaiian (georgious), Nordic girls, Brazilian, Costa Rica, Phillippines, and yes, every country have theirs beauties. I have thai lady because I live here. 

19 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Beauties all over the world and most beautiful is Mongolian, Persian, Romania, Hawaiian (georgious), Nordic girls, Brazilian, Costa Rica, Phillippines, and yes, every country have theirs beauties. I have thai lady because I live here. 

In all honesty, womanly beauty transcends ethnicity. 

On 1/6/2022 at 6:32 AM, Lacessit said:

According to what I have heard, Mick Jagger is hung like a horse and also knows how to use it. Add that to his fame as a singer, I can understand he has no problem.

Some of the guys I was referring to would need a mirror, tweezers and pepper to find theirs.

I have the mirror and tweezers already. Can you help me with how to do the pepper bit?

Feeling the need to spice things up a bit.

• Haha 1