Thailand, the most beautiful girls in the world. 

SAFETY FIRST

11 hours ago, shdmn said:

They are beautiful but they all look the same.  So after awhile you get used to that look and are not as impressed anymore.  

My wife and I were shopping at a Tesco/Lotus a few years back, right after the King passed ... I wandered around the store and ducked into Decathlon sports....

I came out to find my wife, and there they were....Everywhere I looked, close to matching height, long black hair, and all dressed in black = seemed like 100's....

I cross walked the store a few times trying to find her....

I was just walking out when my phone rang = she was calling from the car....She had given up trying to find me & had gone through checkout to the car.... 

That day - yes they all looked the same.....

But, having been here many a year, they all don't look the same when the clothes come off....Delightfully so....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

My wife and I were shopping at a Tesco/Lotus a few years back, right after the King passed ... I wandered around the store and ducked into Decathlon sports....

I came out to find my wife, and there they were....Everywhere I looked, close to matching height, long black hair, and all dressed in black = seemed like 100's....

I cross walked the store a few times trying to find her....

I was just walking out when my phone rang = she was calling from the car....She had given up trying to find me & had gone through checkout to the car.... 

That day - yes they all looked the same.....

But, having been here many a year, they all don't look the same when the clothes come off....Delightfully so....

????  Yes, once when walking the aisles in Lotus, a shop assistance asked if she could help me.  "What does your wife look like?".  "Erm ..... medium height, petite, long dark hair .... oh, never mind".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I was visually stunned by the Burmese/Indian gene mix I observed in Yangon. Maybe not as good in facial terms; however, they had spectacular butts. Fully clothed, walking away from me, I felt weak at the knees. Would have loved to unwrap one, but I had my Thai GF with me.

Burmese got back and with the tiny waist, this is the downside to Thai ladies in my view.

2 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

She can wake me up anytime

Yes, it's a great feeling to be woken by someone so beautiful. 

Speaking of beautiful, Friday tomorrow, soi Buakhao market, it's a breath of fresh air to see the beauties walking around, I can't wait. Every couple of meters there's another beauty that looks like my gf, what a day. 

Tuesdays and Fridays great days for me. 

On 1/5/2022 at 7:19 PM, BritManToo said:

Not the most beautiful .........

But certainly the most available and reasonably priced.

Yes, it's all about availability. On average, if you consider the beauty pageant winners over the last 70 years, Latinos are the most beautiful. It's the Spanish/South American genes, the magic combination. (this is light hearted banter, so don't take it too seriously. There's beauty in every country)

Edited by JensenZ

1 hour ago, JensenZ said:

You miss the point of why Thai men prefer lighter skin. It's about class, not looks. Farm girls are dark, girls of richer families are not (clue: they stay out of the sun and spend a fortune on skin whitening products). If the fair girls spend a few days in the sun, they too will be dark.

I know, and that's fine by me. The Thai men can have the ones that stay out of the sun (the marzipan chocolates) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

I know, and that's fine by me. The Thai men can have the ones that stay out of the sun (the marzipan chocolates) 

The Thai men want the ones that stay out of the sun, but they are not so easy to get, so they might settle for your type LOL

5 hours ago, xylophone said:

According to Keith Richards, in his book, he can't understand why Mick Jagger gets all of the girls because, "he's only got a tiny todger".

As Mandy Rice-Davies once said: "Well, he would say that, wouldn't he?"

Perhaps it was his oral skills, Mick certainly has the lips for that.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Lacessit said:

According to what I have heard, Mick Jagger is hung like a horse and also knows how to use it. Add that to his fame as a singer, I can understand he has no problem.

Some of the guys I was referring to would need a mirror, tweezers and pepper to find theirs.

IMO all he needs is money, and he's got lots.

• Like 1