Land&House ownership via a Thai Company : How much do your Annual Accounts cost ?

OK so thanks in advance :

My Thai Company owns Land a house. Forget the structure please ! How much should I be paying for Annual Accounting fees and Audit to ?

Basically Nothing goes on in the company at all, ie no employees etc.

I'm paying 25k THB ish, the Audit fee included in this price is 7,000thb.

(What does the Auditor actually do except look at 1cm of docs I sign at year end ? Just curious...)

So Thanks once again !

Cheers BBJ...

36 minutes ago, Crok said:

The Thia law states that if a foreigner purchases property by means of a Thai Company; if the Thai company was set up to overcome the ownership laws regarding land and has no other business it is illegal.

I have read the same some years back . But if the company is trading then it is legal

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

There is always one who spots an illegal construction, which can lead to losing the house and land when prosecuted.

Yeah, right.........

He is asking how much the accounts are, not any other advice oh holy father.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

There is always one who spots an illegal construction, which can lead to losing the house and land when prosecuted.

Well, assuming you're smart enough to use Google, why don't you search over, say, the last 10 years and show us exactly how many foreign-owned houses in Thailand have been lost in this way. I'm sure each one will have been a major news event and so easy to find as, personally, after almost 18 years of living here, I can't think of a single one.

Oh, and my answer to the OP's question is 10K Baht. You are not under any obligation to stay with the same law office/accountant, if you find a cheaper place that can do the job then switch to it.

• Like 2