Led grow light shop at Bangkok ?

Emmarose

I would try Lazada. I doubt there is a real shop existing in Bangkok for this kind of products.

If you are lucky, some DIY stores have plant growth lights from Philips, EVE lighting etc.

Online it's mostly chinese knockoffs and some real <deleted>. Better not buy the cheapest offer...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Guitar God said:

I've bought from this company online after meeting the owners at a convention in Bangkok a few years ago. They have a retail location in Bangkok but I'd suggest calling first to make sure their store is open. They have a wide selection and the owners speak English.

https://www.growshopthailand.com/en

fantastic thanks

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

that's interesting, for 4sqm : 2 x 600W is enough right ? Thanks

Edited by Emmarose

15 hours ago, Emmarose said:

that's interesting, for 4sqm : 2 x 600W is enough right ? Thanks

That'll be more than enough. In the past when using lightbulbs (HPS) 600 Watt used to be enough for this area when you can position them with enough distance from the plants for a good light distribution.

Mind these particular LEDs have only passive heatsink so it might become quite hot in the grow room.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CLW said:

That'll be more than enough. In the past when using lightbulbs (HPS) 600 Watt used to be enough for this area when you can position them with enough distance from the plants for a good light distribution.

Mind these particular LEDs have only passive heatsink so it might become quite hot in the grow room.

thanks for your advice !