Best Instant Coffee In Thailand

36 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Started with drip pot machine (Mr Coffee), then went to the plastic drip funnel w/filter over cup thingy, more for traveling.

Now at house, have coffee machine, only advantage is crema.  Have French Press, Moka pot, and now actually back to using drip funnel w/filter over coffee cup, though upgraded to Stainless Steel ????

Find it get the best results/control with the SS funnel over cup.

On the Moka Pot, suggest you get a Stainless Steel one vs the aluminum one (having both), as the metallic taste, though slight, does come through.

Think mine is stainless steel as it's for induction hobs, bottom part definitely is. I didn't like the funnel over cup but i can see it has a cleanup advantage.

I had a Nespresso pod thing for a couple years, tried all the coffee from Regent st flagship store, i reckon mokapot is comparable with good coffee. Coffee shops have the advantage, 250k machines, good coffee, ideal cups, nice surroundings

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/15/2022 at 11:31 AM, scubascuba3 said:

I've given up on instant coffee, moved to a Moka Pot, only 100+ baht on Lazada. Surprisingly good, much better than instant

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.7EXH9

Screenshot_2022-11-15-11-31-30-961_com.lazada.android.jpg

Used on long ago in the states...nice cup of Java but a PITA to clean after every cup ️ 

• Like 1