Pfizer Vaccine for Children to Arrive on Jan 26

snoop1130

Untitำำกกled-1-copy-1-768x310.jpg

BANGKOK, Jan 19 (TNA) – Three million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine that Pfizer produced for children will arrive in the country on Jan 26, said Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul.

After verification, the doses would be distributed for administration with children aged 5-11 years. It would start at the Queen Sirikit National Institute of Child Health, he said.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-865215

tnalogo.jpg
-- © Copyright TNA 2022-01-19

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 1

has anyone noticed that since the free vaccine donations from our home countries have stopped they have stopped offering any vaccine support to foreigners here - I said a few months ago that a condition of getting free vaccines from our home countries was that they start to include expats etc in vaccine programs - suddenly a massive effort was made to vaccinate foreigners - they bent over backwards - diplomats refused to confirm that there were conditions attached to getting the free contributions, I called that out as B S  it was obvious  .................................and here we are again being sidelined - very unforetunate that unless pressured this administration continue to treat us the way they do, Thai people in the west would not be treated like this - they would be included in any vaccine program going on - posting ban if I continue but I think everyone understands were we stand

• Like 1

13 hours ago, smedly said:

has anyone noticed that since the free vaccine donations from our home countries have stopped they have stopped offering any vaccine support to foreigners here - I said a few months ago that a condition of getting free vaccines from our home countries was that they start to include expats etc in vaccine programs - suddenly a massive effort was made to vaccinate foreigners - they bent over backwards - diplomats refused to confirm that there were conditions attached to getting the free contributions, I called that out as B S  it was obvious  .................................and here we are again being sidelined - very unforetunate that unless pressured this administration continue to treat us the way they do, Thai people in the west would not be treated like this - they would be included in any vaccine program going on - posting ban if I continue but I think everyone understands were we stand

So true!  we are back to square one!  they have been back to the same thing that got them in this mess!  bragging and bragging timeline I have if it wasn't for the donation made by the U.S. they would still be fighting the Delta!  Over 3 million doses of Pfizer, 1 million of Moderna, 20 million in cash and another 40 million in medical supplies yet they still go their heads up the butts of the CCP who has done zero for them during this pandemic compare to the U.S. and other countries in the West!

15 hours ago, smedly said:

I never wanted or needed a free vaccine - more than happy to pay for it.

But I don't really want my 12 year old daughter having more than she's already had. She isn't at risk and the vaccines aren't preventing transmission.

What's the point?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, smedly said:

Cant say I have to be honest, although there is not as much out there now as most of the foreigners who wanted to be vaccinated have been. A number of people I know have had boosters too at the sports stadium. Bangkok Pattaya are still vaccinating people in Central.

Capture.JPG