Yahoo and Thaiger Report - Thailand is set to fully decriminalize cannabis

kevinsan

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

Yes you could "obtain" it if you want, but still, who need more harmful substances adding to our everyday wows already? dose anyone want to see it sold like in 7/11 or your Bic C? what good will it do other than to get high? expect of course for medicinal purposes that i have said already...

I'd love seeing it sold at 7-11 and big C. I'd like to be allowed to grow my own too. 

4 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I agreed to medical use no tracking,  I condem the smoking of that type of drug. 

If you like it fine I have my opinion and will stick to it. 

You don't have to smoke it. You can cook/ bake it or use oil extracts

12 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:

I'd love seeing it sold at 7-11 and big C. I'd like to be allowed to grow my own too. 

You don't have to smoke it. You can cook/ bake it or use oil extracts

That's what my friend in UK did for his brother with multiple sirosis.

It's smoking I am against.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, kevinsan said:

Thailand is set to fully decriminalize cannabis, paving the way for recreational marijuana use in the country.

i've been always wondering, and now i got it! the opposite of recreational marijuana is professional marijuana

20 hours ago, ezzra said:

I can't see any good comes out of it at all, yes, for medicinal purposes yes by all means, but for recreation and other activities this is a step backwards...

ezzra as your moniker Sg Shultz says 'you know nothing'. Also can you enlighten us all as to what "other activities" you are referring to ?

20 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Great news if true.

Always nice to have options ????.

They might legalise cannabis aka; Hemp which is Max 0.3% THC, But Marijuana a completely different strain of plant with higher levels of THC has never been on the books, and IMHO this bunch of fools have no idea of the difference's between the two.  

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Don Chance said:

The government needs to educate people on the negative aspects of drugs use as well as set bounders for the use of marijuana.

Maybe they could kick-start your drug education idea (Just say no?) in prisons here, where the incarceration rates are staggering, mostly low-level users of methamphetamines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why do you think is a good thing for people to smoke at all Huh? and why do you think we want to see stoned people driving and riding motorcycle around? also people under the influence of the the cannabis doing engaging in behavior that otherwise they wouldn't, saying it's not me, it's the cannabis.. who need that?...and beside, who needs MORE drugs on the market? legal or not?...

????????????

On 1/20/2022 at 1:57 PM, jvs said:

I never smoked it either but i have used eatables and oil to help me sleep.

I happen to believe if you have ever used cannabis you will not have a need for other drugs.

I totally agree with this. Edibles are my favorite way of ingesting weed. Sadly, until it's legal, I only indulge when I am in Cambodia.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Not your business to be against what others wish to do with regards to such basic freedoms. Ignorant Puritans throughout the ages have tried to control people causing misery at the same time creating corruption and injustice. The most vociferous anti drug campaigners are those who haven't tried drugs or those who are foolish enough to believe the extremist lies and propaganda told to them.

Basically, people who smoke weed all day, every day, are a-holes. They are high all the time and could care less about other people.  They are not good students or workers. They are not good friends or family. How could they be? They are high all day!  They are even in denial that that they are addicted, even though they need to smoke from morning to night.

The reality is that 20%+ or more people who try marijuana or alcohol will become addicted. To say that it leads to harder drugs is not untrue either. We have a government for a reason. We need someone in charge to protect people from dangers, to educate and guide. Libertarian is anarchy and only childish people think this is an answer to society.

• Sad 4

4 hours ago, Nickelbeer said:

I totally agree with this. Edibles are my favorite way of ingesting weed. Sadly, until it's legal, I only indulge when I am in Cambodia.

Here in Thailand edible THC is available legally and certificated forms. I have visited two government cannabis clinics one in Pattaya and one in Bangkok. As well as providing you with THC it's presence in your  system and the government  medical  certificate act as 'cover'.

On 1/20/2022 at 2:33 PM, ezzra said:

I can't see any good comes out of it at all, yes, for medicinal purposes yes by all means, but for recreation and other activities this is a step backwards...

Humans have been smoking the wacky tobaccy for over 2500 years, they'll probably be okay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am "addicted" to Losartan. It's a blood pressure medicine that keeps my BP within reasonable parameters and allows me to be stroke-free. There is no difference between "addiction" and depending on a drug to do the job for which it was intended.