What do I have to do to visit Thailand? (Requirements)

Hi,

Due to pandemic do I have to do anything special? If I am not wrong I have to have a covid test done before showing up? Are self testing kits ok?

Do I need a return ticket? What about health insurance? Is using the credit card travel insurance enough? How to prove this?

Thanks in advance.

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1

There are so many topics on the requirements. 

From the nature of your question I would suggest the use of an agent.

The test and go option is about to become available on Feb 1 so that is a big plus.

I assume that your fully vaccinated..

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok it seems like I will be able to stay in Thailand for April. So I checked this website for requirements:

https://oslo.thaiembassy.org/en/page/updated-measures-on-traveling-to-thailand?menu=6172dd8b6416c15bce04a672

But it's a bit confusing.

1. If I choose test and go, can I directly fly to Pattaya airport?

2. What's the difference between SHA and AQ hotels?

3. If I am not wrong, I will just stay there 1 night, and then if negative, go to my real hotel/condo, right? Then on day 5, go back to the SHA/AQ place to do another test?

4. Before flying just make sure to already have Thailand pass, health insurance document printed, PCR test done at where I am flying from, proof of where I will stay, and return ticket that's within 30 days? Or do I not need health insurance printed, but rather send it digitally when applying for Thailand pass?

This is it, right?