Any Osteopaths Working In Bangkok?

Andiamo

Hello

Does anyone know if there are any qualified and licensed Osteopaths working in Bangkok? And, if so, would you recommend them? How was your experience/price etc? Where is the location?

Thanks so much

:o

:o No osteopaths, I've seen a chiropracter though and he was rather odd. After treating my back he recommeneded a liver cleansing diet...............................the back stuff was good though.

Hi I was wondering if you could post up the details regarding the chiropracter?

Surely there must be some qualified osteopaths! Thanks

:o No osteopaths, I've seen a chiropracter though and he was rather odd. After treating my back he recommeneded a liver cleansing diet...............................the back stuff was good though.

mmm Thanks so much for your response Leisurely. May I ask did you only go once, or for a series of treatments?

I have been attending Huay Cheow Hospital and seeing the Chinese Doctor there for almost a year now for neck pain. But having just returned from a trip to the UK where I saw an Osteopath for the first time - I was amazed with her diagnosis, treatment and full explanation of what the problem was. And..... it was in English :D so I could understand everything!

I do feel better after Huay Cheow but the treatment is quite different to the Osteopath. There was real active manipulation by the Osteopath and puttings back in alignment. Is that also what the Chiropracter does?

Actually, to be honest, I am not quite what the exact difference is between the two professions....

Txs again in advance for any feedback.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

mmm Thanks so much for your response Leisurely. May I ask did you only go once, or for a series of treatments?

I have been attending Huay Cheow Hospital and seeing the Chinese Doctor there for almost a year now for neck pain. But having just returned from a trip to the UK where I saw an Osteopath for the first time - I was amazed with her diagnosis, treatment and full explanation of what the problem was. And..... it was in English :D so I could understand everything!

I do feel better after Huay Cheow but the treatment is quite different to the Osteopath. There was real active manipulation by the Osteopath and puttings back in alignment. Is that also what the Chiropracter does?

Actually, to be honest, I am not quite what the exact difference is between the two professions....

Unfortunately, there are no osteopaths in bangkok. If you require osteopathy then a trip to singapore is required. There is one UK trained and registered osteopath there, Andrew Haynes, who i go and see for treatment. He is very, very good. I now it's a long way and not the cheapest of options but i've tried the chiropractors in BKK and chinese bonesetters, massage therapists but still find it's better to go to Singapore for 2-3 days to see Andrew. Contact number is 67344236.

hope this helps.

MAH

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, there are no osteopaths in bangkok. If you require osteopathy then a trip to singapore is required. There is one UK trained and registered osteopath there, Andrew Haynes, who i go and see for treatment. He is very, very good. I now it's a long way and not the cheapest of options but i've tried the chiropractors in BKK and chinese bonesetters, massage therapists but still find it's better to go to Singapore for 2-3 days to see Andrew. Contact number is 67344236.

hope this helps.

MAH

Great. THanks so much for the feedback MAH. Wonderful to know and always better to go to someone who is recommended! Can I trouble you further... do you have any additional details (location, price, or email address?

Cheers in advance. :D