No Covid Extension issue - Marriage visa

I entered thailand the last time on a multiple entry Non-o visa based on marriage. I have had covid extensions since may 2020. I just renewed on monday until March 24. The news that is being put out suggests that this might be the last time this is possible as they seem to be saying that further extensions will only be available to people who entered as tourists. I was hoping that i would be able to continue extensions until the land borders opened and restrictions were lifted. I am now not sure what to do. The Uk thai immigration website doesnt even clearly state whether a multiple entry marriage visa is available at the moment. Also, the thailand pass, which seems to still be suspended requires you to be in the UK for 21 days concurrently before entering thailand which means returning home for a month which doesnt really appeal too much. I will do the marriage extension next year as i have been building up my income into my thai account up to above 60k a month but i have only been doing this for 6 months so dont have a years worth of accounts. 

What i am wondering is what will be the best option for me? I dont mind going to the uk if i need to but i dont want to be stuck there for 3 weeks. IS it worth contacting an agent. I would rather not, as i would rather follow the rules but may need to. 

Thanks

Kenny

• Haha 1

Guest Isaanlife

You have been in Thailand since May of 2020 and only in the past 6 months are you trying to build up your account to 60K a month?

And your married?

How are you surviving if you have been making less than 60K a month the previous 1.5 years?

Did you arrive with 400k in the bank and spent it all?

1 hour ago, beldin said:

once the Thailand pass is available again will it be possible to go to vietnam or neigbouring country and get a 90 day tourist visa. This may be a better option to see me through until the land borders reopen

Thailand Pass is still available. Only the test & go option has been stopped.

I you could enter one of those countries you could probably apply for tourist visa.