Kanchanaburi murder latest: Funeral held for deceased Brit, crowdfunding appeal started for attempted murder victim

webfact

5 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

Not his fault this time.But whatever happened you have to remember keep the peace wherever you are

These are two conflicting sentences, as he was not keeping the peace, which led to the attack. Like, look before you leap and he who hesitates is lost.

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

No money, no Insurance No problem if you're illegal alien in the US.

..and you are comparing the richest , most powerful country in the world with Thailand   ...    (a country which one day may become as wealthy and powerful  as the US but not as yet )

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Your take away from this whole story is what someone wears ???

Of course not! My main views have been outlined repeatedly no need to repeat again ad nauseum. Just an observation of farang behaviour. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've been 'on holiday' here with an assortment of Thai women for the past 12 years.

And my VISA extensions were all given me to stay with the aforesaid women.

What's your excuse for being here?

(No insurance either)

If you had marriage visa extensions then you were here for family reasons, period.

The fact that you marry multiple women to be able to stay 12 years in Thailand is your personal strategy, but doesn't change the fact that if a person starts a crowdfunding for you they cannot claim that you were on holiday.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

What i'm worried about is that there will be a day when the Thai government will force each foreigner coming to Thailand or staying in Thailand to have an insurance to cover such situations if such cases will continue to happen seeing that burden that situation like that brings upon the system...

Yes "Jack"....????