Alcohol fueled murder again! Engineer shot and stabbed by drunk for "asking for his wife's phone number"

webfact

13 hours ago, KhunLA said:

And yet ...

... "About one in ten people in Thailand legally own a gun. There are more than six million registered guns in a country with a population of 66.7 million."

one in ten, That is just the tip of the iceberg, you'd probably X 6+ that with unregistered guns here.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2022 at 9:29 AM, jvs said:

Time to start looking in the mirror Thailand.

Of course the US, UK, Europe, Australia etc. has no cases like these!
They are perfect countries with perfect people...who always leave, come here and denigrate their host country whereas we not so perfect people accept this as part of life in ALL countries

1 hour ago, Lopchan said:

Of course the US, UK, Europe, Australia etc. has no cases like these!
They are perfect countries with perfect people...who always leave, come here and denigrate their host country whereas we not so perfect people accept this as part of life in ALL countries

Of course you are right but that is not the topic at hand,we are talking about Thailand here.

I believe Covid has made a lot of people walk around with a very short fuse but that still does not make it right.Please tell me where i denigrate Thailand?

Edited by jvs

On 1/29/2022 at 2:09 PM, steven100 said:

hang on .....  on the farm I had a gun and a pocket knife for 10 yrs and had beers with my uncle but we didn't go out and kill anyone.

Obviously the guy had a tendency/or the potential to become a killer already and alcohol is known to lower inhibitions considerably.