Anutin latest: Bigs up nation in making comparisons with USA - comments on "endemic" status in Thailand

webfact

37 minutes ago, Cherrytreeview said:

Do you really believe the figures given to you by the Thai government?

You really believe a country that proactively tests about 40,000 people?

You have no idea what Thailand's real figures are.

You repeat the same mantra day after day.

The only certainty is the lack of Thai government fiscal and economic support for their citizens.

This is what happens to countries that purchase vaccines early, get their population vaccinated early and start to live with covid, opening up their borders and economies.

France

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/french-2021-economic-growth-strongest-52-years-7-2022-01-28/

US

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/01/27/gdp-2021-q4-economy/

UK

https://www.cityam.com/oecd-uk-muscles-out-g7-to-top-economic-growth-rankings/

Thailand had 400,000 visitors between Nov 1st and the end of January. Pathetic.

High season wiped out for a sizeable part of the Thai population that rely on tourism.

The rest of the world is moving on, it's time Thailand did to.

No matter what the facts are, you will always find excuses. 

Any country but the US lies ????

But the one with 883K deaths is the US itself.

Just now, Cherrytreeview said:

You believe Thai facts? ????

What support have the Thai government given their citizens?

Post us some links. Are maybe you don't think millions of Thai citizens are living in poverty and debt?

Very nice tactic, discussing about one topic reply back with a very different one which has nothing to do with the original topic.

High school level, really. 

Is this really the level of brainwashing among Americans? ????

2 minutes ago, alextrat1966 said:

Very nice tactic, discussing about one topic reply back with a very different one which has nothing to do with the original topic.

High school level, really. 

Is this really the level of brainwashing among Americans? ????

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10353843/Why-Americas-COVID-death-rate-higher-UKs.html

I'm not American.

Have a read of this to get your answer about the US.

Now I've sent you a link about the high levels of covid deaths in the US.

I'll wait for you posting your links about the Thai government support for their impoverished citizens.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cherrytreeview said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10353843/Why-Americas-COVID-death-rate-higher-UKs.html

I'm not American.

Have a read of this to get your answer about the US.

Now I've sent you a link about the high levels of covid deaths in the US.

I'll wait for you posting your links about the Thai government support for their impoverished citizens.

I couldn’t care less about why COVID deaths in the US are more than in the UK. 

And poverty in Thailand has absolutely nothing to do with COVID deaths, and the fact that Thailand has beat the US by far in the handling of the COVID pandemic. 

If your only counter arguments are that there’s a lot of poverty in Thailand, it’s laughable. Because that’s a very different thing that we can discuss on a different topic about poverty in Thailand ???? 

When people discuss about A, keep the discussion focused on A. Don’t bring B as an excuse for A when it’s totally unrelated. 

Specially provided the US is not the best example one can come up with when talking about poverty. Ask the Appalachians if you don’t believe me. ????

Edited by alextrat1966

On 1/29/2022 at 9:47 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

No fan of Anutin, but what he did is correct and appropriate, and indeed expected of him. Politicians from any country should do their utmost to further the interests of their own country. The insanity of western politicians trashing their country and name calling their traditional populations to win favor is sickening beyond imagination. Carry on Khun Anutin...

I have a 2 word response ; Siam Bioscience!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cherrytreeview said:

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Asia-Insight/Thailand-s-COVID-crisis-exposes-the-reality-of-2-unemployment

You lose again.

Unemployment as a result of covid. No Thai government support. Thailand manipulating the figures.

Developed countries supported their citizens and businesses so that they have bounced back after reopening.

Now i am still waiting for your links of how Thailand supported their citizens.

I don’t lose cuz I’m not playing foolish games with you lol. 

Would you rather be unemployed or 6 feet under? 

We’re talking about deaths here, leave everything else aside.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2022 at 6:52 PM, nakhon thai said:

You wouldn't want to compare yourself to America, with the incompetent fools running the country. Makes Thailand look extremely promising 

I think if he declares Omicron a endemic now rather than near the end of the year the tourism will pick up, one thing that Boris has done right [because he's been naughty throwing party's] is declare the UK in a endemic, thrown away vaccine passports and testing, that's the way the rest of the twisted politicians must go, at least Anutin has recognised this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cherrytreeview said:

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Asia-Insight/Thailand-s-COVID-crisis-exposes-the-reality-of-2-unemployment

You lose again.

Unemployment as a result of covid. No Thai government support. Thailand manipulating the figures.

Developed countries supported their citizens and businesses so that they have bounced back after reopening.

Now i am still waiting for your links of how Thailand supported their citizens.

The answer for both of you is there is a massive amount of fat people with diabetes and comorbitities in the USA they have shocking diets, they are the junk food capital of the world, that is what a lot of Dr's are saying, Dr John Campbell talked about this as a possible reason. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

"......... one thing that Boris has done right [because he's been naughty throwing party's] is declare the UK in a endemic, thrown away vaccine passports and testing, ...."

I'll give Boris credit if he changed after being caught violating his policy. In the US, politicians that get caught like that usually double down on their hypocrisy.

13 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

I am not very confident that Florida take better care when the Governor is a vaccine denier. He kind of set the example of how the state manage covid. 

My comment came after a coincidental  conversation with a couple who had recently arrived in Thailand from Florida.... who were telling me how resources were being focused in Republican areas. Perhaps this hearsay is not accurate. 

• Haha 1

One thing I know for sure after being back two months. I have not spoken to one Thai person who is a fan of Anutin or the illustrious leader. I have also been surprised at how willing they are now not to just talk politics but how critical and angry they are with this government. And these are people not involved with the tourist industry!   And if China gets mentioned….

• Like 2

On 1/29/2022 at 9:56 PM, SiSePuede419 said:

Almost zero? 

Prove me wrong, but haven't seen any news reports of anyone dying who's been fully vaccinated. 

Hospitalized, yes. 

Breakthrough, yes.

But dying?

No. ????

I wouldn't know how to prove you wrong in Thailand, I don't know if there is a government web site like they have in UK or Australia which provides this information. If as you say there are no deaths then this would certainly not be in line with the UK and Australia where a majority is in the vaccinated.