Marriage Extension Under Consideration timing

Did my extension recently in UdonThani.  Told me to come back end of March to get final stamps.  The person who did all the paperwork was new and seemed a little confused.  I surmised he mixed up the dates.  Not a big deal to me, anyone else seen this?

46 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Yep.

You would think more like end Feb early March. 

Nope.

Did my extension yesterday and the report back date is 16th April.

Songkran and weekend so will probably return on 18th.

Edited by Lite Beer

54 minutes ago, Lite Beer said:

Khon Kaen

Thanks for that. The OP did his in Udon 'recently' with a call back date in late March and yours was yesterday with a call back date in April. Both offices are Immigration Division 4. Are they going to check that your seeded money hasn't been touched or is that something only for retirees to worry about? Maybe they are just being Covid-averse, restricting visitors and tying it into your next 90-day report due date thus killing two birds with one stone?

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Thanks for that. The OP did his in Udon 'recently' with a call back date in late March and yours was yesterday with a call back date in April. Both offices are Immigration Division 4. Are they going to check that your seeded money hasn't been touched or is that something only for retirees to worry about? Maybe they are just being Covid-averse, restricting visitors and tying it into your next 90-day report due date thus killing two birds with one stone?

Report back date is 30 days after current permission to stay expiry date. Same as always.

Money in bank has never been checked following application.

My next 90 day report is in March.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lite Beer said:
19 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Report back date is 30 days after current permission to stay expiry date. Same as always.

Money in bank has never been checked following application.

My next 90 day report is in March.

So you filed your latest extension early?

20 minutes ago, Uth2006 said:

Thanks for all the input.  I always read it was 30 days and assumed it was from day of application.  this is only my 2nd time doing it and the first time was a change from retirement to marriage.

With all respect if applying 45 days early, 30 days return from application would not work.

10 minutes ago, Uth2006 said:

With all respect.  My application was less than 30 days before the current extension ends.  No sure how the 45 days came up.  The explanation provided by UbonJoe makes sense.  

Yep as usual UJ answer covered it.

I foolishly overlooked fact that you can apply 30 days early.

The 45 days came up as at places such as CW, CM and few others you can apply up to 45 days prior.

7 minutes ago, rickudon said:

Did my extension at Udon  on the 10th January (expiry date was the 12th), pickup day was 12th February

Therein is the thing I missed in my first post.

You extended just 2 days prior to permit ending.

Hence approx 30 day under consideration period.

If you had applied for extension 30 days prior then it would be different.