Undersexed?

swissie

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I don't use the term prostitute to describe any woman, because to me that says more about the person using said term than it does about the woman that is the subject of it.

I was married to a "good" woman. It was the most miserable period of my life. OTOH, I've had some of my most enjoyable sex with the women you describe so pejoratively.

Three failed marriages, and you are here lecturing? Wonders will never cease.

Prostitutes are how they are called universally around the world, I didn't make it up. I'm afraid you are going to have to accept this fact, sorry ????

Geez, some people won't buy a used car, but hey....if you enjoy your women drilled by anyone who can offer 1000b a pop then who am I to judge. Just stay away from your hypocritical comments that all women are the same.

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Wow. Some pretty heavy judgment there. I wonder where that comes from? Why such insecurity? Why such a heavy handed morality? Were you raised in a conventional, conservative, religious home? You certainly do not practice "live and let live"! You insist I do not know any "good women". So, you are essentially calling my wife a whore? Thanks for your kindness and support. Fairly ugly presumptions, based on the minimum that you know about me and my wife.

And there was nothing I said that insinuated I was having sex with any of these women. In case you have not realized it by now, this is an open forum. By open, we all hope that means an open mind and the freedom to discuss many topics. 

I am not saying every women is a slut. Never even implied that. Again, you are reading into this, and your neurosis and emotional baggage is causing you to be "triggered". What I am saying is that alot of women are very experienced, sexually, and many men have absolutely no idea to what extend their women have been around the block. Nothing wrong with that. No judgment there. Just saying. 

No this is not what you said at all. In fact everything that you replied you made up including a reference to your wife which I never mentioned.

Like I said, completely insecure and out of touch. 

Edited by Pravda

6 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

Yes, so you are a doing something you wouldn’t dare do back home! Real man! 

What’d you say if one of those girls was your own daughter?

If she were my daughter I would most likely be a rice farmer in Issan with under producing land and crushing debt. I would pretend she was making 30K a month as a cocktail waitress and the neighbors would go along with it because we are keeping the families alive with income from girls like her. 

13 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Prostitutes are how they are called universally around the world, I didn't make it up. I'm afraid you are going to have to accept this fact, sorry ????

Geez, some people won't buy a used car, but hey....if you enjoy your women drilled by anyone who can offer 1000b a pop then who am I to judge. Just stay away from your hypocritical comments that all women are the same.

Sex worker is the term I use, your term just exhibits bigotry.

I do have to wonder at the mindset of someone who has three failed marriages, and claims he is a real man. How much did each split cost you?

I have no problem buying used cars, they make better financial sense. See where I am going with this?

I'm not telling you not to use the term, just as you don't get to tell me what I should post.

Edited by Lacessit

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Sex worker is the term I use, your term just exhibits bigotry.

I do have to wonder at the mindset of someone who has three failed marriages, and claims he is a real man. How much did each split cost you?

I have no problem buying used cars, they make better financial sense. See where I am going with this?

I'm not telling you not to use the term, just as you don't get to tell me what I should post.

My marriages cost me nothing, for the one simple reason. I didn't marry a Thai prostitute. 

And for the same reason you can't tell me what should I post. If you and Mike and britman and basically every guy that pays for sex goes on claiming that every woman is the same I will simply put you straight.

Edited by Pravda
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pravda said:

My marriages cost me nothing, for the one simple reason. I didn't marry a Thai prostitute.

I guess I'll believe that claim, just like I believe in the tooth fairy and honest posters.

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I guess I'll believe that claim, just like I believe in the tooth fairy and honest posters.

Of course not, because you are paying for sex. You can't possibly fathom that 2 people can stay together because they like each other.

4 hours ago, Pravda said:

Typical question from a guy that pays for sex.  What to say....but I'll try.

We have mouths and we talk.

Nobody here is talking about women virgins here.

And you really think you are going to get an honest answer? How naive. BTW, been living with the same Thai lady for 12 years, but not ashamed to say I have paid for bar girls in my younger days, no biggie, I've also had long term girlfriends where I didn't pay, my choice as to what kind of relationship I wanted.

Edited by giddyup

Just now, giddyup said:

And you really think you are going to get an honest answer? How naive. BTW, been living with the same Thai lady for 12 years, but not ashamed to say I have paid for bar girls in my younger days, no biggie.

No biggie indeed.

I'm arguing with the crowd who keeps harping about every Thai woman being the same like the prostitutes that they pay. 

That's all.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

My wife, who by the way isn’t Thai, got sent by her company to handle a project in Thailand for a few months. 

I've always felt a bit sorry for blokes stuck with their wife/GF from back home while being surrounded by all this temptation. 

I get the impression that seeing all the other men enjoying themselves p's you off.

Maybe you should go for a 'special' massage - relieve some of that tension ????

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

Of course not, because you are paying for sex. You can't possibly fathom that 2 people can stay together because they like each other.

My Thai GF and I have been together for about 8 years now.

If we did not like each other, we would have split after two weeks. Or less. Do you always jump to conclusions about people of whom you know nothing?

You can't fathom the possibility your wife could be lying to you about her previous track record. IME it's more likely to happen with so-called virtuous women. Sex workers have much less to hide.

18 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

Lol I’m not crazy, as a matter of fact I’m saner than all of you. 

An 80 year old going with a 20 year old girl, is a scumbag ????

Is that Newton's 4th Law or something? Maybe it's an Amendment in the Thai Constitution? Could it have been in the Magna Carta?

Oh wait! It's just your personal opinion, and you've come to Thailand, looked around, and now seem dead set on imposing your own morality on another country that has done very well without you for a couple thousand years.

Since you've shared what you are not---in terms of your screen name---I'll add that neither am I anywhere close to 80 nor do I have a Thai girlfriend. What I also lack is bitterness worn on my sleeve as well as lacking the need to tell other folks how they should spend their all-too-brief moment of existence.

By the way, I would guess there are people who might say "Real Men" don't follow their wives to Thailand and live off her blood and sweat. I guess everybody can have a definition.

Live and let live.

10 hours ago, Pravda said:

What a bunch of nonsense. Enjoy your women that have been "sampled" by hundreds or Arabs and indians before you.

You pay for sex, you enjoy sloppy seconds. Simples.

Some might say "Real Men" don't expect to marry a virgin, because some men are not insecure about their junk and their ability to use it to please.

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Some might say "Real Men" don't expect to marry a virgin, because some men are not insecure about their junk and their ability to use it to please.

You do realize real men don't pay for sex was meant as a joke.

Then a horde of sexpats came in claiming every Thai woman is a hore and someone I live with is probably sleeping behind my back.

20 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

The USA, god forbid, I’m an European, why would I relocate to one of the countries I hate the most? 

Is it so that someday I get shot by some random 400kg freedom gun loving yank? You hate me this bad? Lol 

No, I don't hate you at all.  Just thought you be more comfortable in such a country.

Agree with your last sentence wholeheartedly .  Don't want to live there again for any long stretch of time.

17 hours ago, Pravda said:

No this is not what you said at all. In fact everything that you replied you made up including a reference to your wife which I never mentioned.

Like I said, completely insecure and out of touch. 

Wrong again. Based on the nunber of your replies, you seem to be emotionally invested in this topic, which in itself is suspicious. 

You said: I honestly doubt you know any "good" woman. You are having sex with prostitutes because you simply don't have any other choice, being either too old, too unattractive or most likely both.

So, you were indeed implying, without the benefit of any information other than a rhetorical discussion, that my wife is not a good woman, which in your judgmental terminology is a prostitute. 

You also imply, because I defended working women, and the men who support them, that I am having sex with pros. Hah. Bizarre conclusions. 

This will be my last reply to your utter tripe. You are lost in a very dark place of judgment and fear. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Pravda said:

And for the same reason you can't tell me what should I post. If you and Mike and britman and basically every guy that pays for sex goes on claiming that every woman is the same I will simply put you straight.

I knew many unemployed guys living on UK council estates whose marriages and divorces cost them nothing. Only the guys that were murderers/thugs/drug dealers were getting much sex though.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Pravda said:

You do realize real men don't pay for sex was meant as a joke.

Then a horde of sexpats came in claiming every Thai woman is a hore and someone I live with is probably sleeping behind my back.

I appreciated the humor and felt there a certain kindness in you providing real men with sex for free????

20 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I don't use the term prostitute to describe any woman, because to me that says more about the person using said term than it does about the woman that is the subject of it.

I was married to a "good" woman. It was the most miserable period of my life.

Yes agree

quote-out-of-the-frying-pan-into-the-fire-what-is-marriage-but-prostitution-to-one-man-instead-angela-carter-43-35-29.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I used to know a Thai girl in one of the bars on Loi Kroh Road in Chiang Mai, although not in the carnal sense. 30 yo, looked like about 18, very virginal looking. Anyone would swear she had just stepped into the bar from the village.

Her proudest boast was when she worked in Singapore at age 23, and had vaginal sex with 18 men in 24 hours, with no condoms in sight.

Now that really is sloppy seconds.

Thai girls lie, cheat, and steal,  so in reality it may have only been 17 men in 24 hours  5555 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, LaosLover said:

If I could pay them to be into me, I would.

I tried (and tried) and failed. At best, light groinal moisture. But I have nothing but respect for guys trying to pull that rabbit out of a hat.

Having sex with women who are not into me? Usually involves being toxic-drunk or getting married.

My 59 year old white wife is actually into me. And has no gag reflex. Really, it's more than I deserve.

Too much information, talking about gag reflexes.

No rabbit needed, just appreciation of what's available.

You mean something like these women are on offer, and you could not get it up? You need help.

thaihoneys.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, giddyup said:

I've also had long term girlfriends where I didn't pay, my choice as to what kind of relationship I wanted.

Would love to understand what this means as have had girlfirends and a wife, and I always paid way more than they did ...Housing, utilities, food, transportation, entertainment....etc...

Your long term girlfriends went to work, came home every/most nights to see you just because she wanted to be with you? 

She never asked for nothing from you?   

You did not provide for your girlfriends in any way? 

Am being truthful, I really have you idea how you can have a girlfriend and not pay.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Would love to understand what this means as have had girlfirends and a wife, and I always paid way more than they did ...Housing, utilities, food, transportation, entertainment....etc...

Your long term girlfriends went to work, came home every/most nights to see you just because she wanted to be with you? 

She never asked for nothing from you?   

You did not provide for your girlfriends in any way? 

Am being truthful, I really have you idea how you can have a girlfriend and not pay.

The several long term girlfriends I had in Australia were all self-supporting, with well paying jobs, had their own flats or houses, and only needed me for companionship/sex etc. Whenever we went out we usually split the bill or we took it in turns to pay, so yes, they never asked me or expected any money fro me. Thailand is a different story, I fully support my partner financially, but she more than compensates me in many other ways. It's a win-win.