NE barbers with sexy staff is a cut above the rest - just don't tell the wife!

webfact

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Very, very smart work. I give these women alot of credit. Work it. Why not? It is fun for all. No harm in it. Clever.

It is about women not being afraid to use their feminine wiles to make an honest living. 

feminine willies?

There was a very similar Barber shop on Sukhumvit's Soi 19 in the early 80's...

The JOY Barber Shop. (It was situated just down from the corner about where the side entrance to Robinson's is today).

You stepped-up onto a large gold-painted chair (similar to a King's throne) and got your haircut, shoulder massage, manicure etc by several lovely ladies. Unfortunately they were fully clothed, however..  with a name like the JOY Barber shop, the owner, Joy, always made sure you enJOYed your haircut...  especially after it was 'finished'.

Unfortunately it was demolished, along with the rest of the block in 1989 to make way for the construction of Robinson/Tops/Macca's and the Hotel above them.    

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Go back to the first photo, how can a guy get a haircut while wearing a mask?

It's pretty easy, mostly your head is on your head.  When they get to the ear bit they remove your mask straps.   Have you not had a haircut in the last year?

3 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

It's pretty easy, mostly your head is on your head.  When they get to the ear bit they remove your mask straps.   Have you not had a haircut in the last year?

I have long hair which covers my ears, or the girls who have even longer hair could not possibly keep their masks on. I sill feel it would be hard to cut the hair of a guy with short hair if he is wearing a mask.

On 2/8/2022 at 12:00 AM, steven100 said:

wasn't there a similar news article months ago about a shop in Pattaya or Phuket ..... 

It was a young lady wearing sexy clothes cooking and  selling street food she was warned by the authorities to wear an apron

• Like 1