Video: 15 year old revived with CPR at scene of motorcycle collision with earth truck in NE

webfact

2 hours ago, itsari said:

I do not agree with you after googling the subject . 

Whether you agree or not that is the fact of the matter.  

"Less" applies to uncountable things, e.g. less noise, less support, less water, less knowledge.  "Fewer" applies to countable things, e.g. fewer people, fewer problems, fewer books.

39 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Whether you agree or not that is the fact of the matter.  

"Less" applies to uncountable things, e.g. less noise, less support, less water, less knowledge.  "Fewer" applies to countable things, e.g. fewer people, fewer problems, fewer books.

It appears you understand English grammar far better than I do . 

Yet there was others on the net saying something different to your good self . 

Nothing written in stone on the subject .

Someone who needs CPR done to him is essentially dead. It’s just that you have a little bit of time where the brain is still viable, so if you get that heart beating again, the person may regain consciousness. 

But it’s not just being unconscious, because your heart doesn’t beat and you don’t breath. For all purposes you are dead. With around 1 in 4 chance of being brought back to life if CPR is done rather quickly after losing your heart beat. If you wait for too long chances go to 0.

15 hours ago, itsari said:

It appears you understand English grammar far better than I do . 

Yet there was others on the net saying something different to your good self . 

Nothing written in stone on the subject .

I do understand English grammar and you can take that information to the bank.  If others have other opinions on the subject, they are wrong.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

Someone who needs CPR done to him is essentially dead. It’s just that you have a little bit of time where the brain is still viable, so if you get that heart beating again, the person may regain consciousness. 

But it’s not just being unconscious, because your heart doesn’t beat and you don’t breath. For all purposes you are dead. With around 1 in 4 chance of being brought back to life if CPR is done rather quickly after losing your heart beat. If you wait for too long chances go to 0.

I think they are failing to register the difference between "unconscious" and "permanently unconscious."