Thief steals motorbike in front of convenience store in the Pattaya area

snoop1130

583039-696x392.jpg

A thief stole a motorbike from a staffer in front of a convenience store in Banglamung this past Sunday (February 6th).

Ms. Wachira Inthasing, 32, a staffer of a convenience store, told The Pattaya News with CCTV footage, “My motorbike was in front of the convenience store at the entrance of Soi Toonglom Talman, Nongprue, while I was working inside. The motorbike was locked.”

“Three men on a motorbike stopped in front of the convenience store before one of them managed to unlock my motorbike very quickly,” Wachira explained.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/02/08/thief-steals-motorbike-in-front-of-convenience-store-in-the-pattaya-area/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-02-08

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 1

Be careful if you have an older Honda Wave; a relative of my wife got his stolen in Pattaya--and it was a real POS. The police told him thieves are targeting these especially. I guess they must be taking the engines out and selling them because there wasn't much on the bike worth selling.

23 hours ago, hotchilli said:

My missus uses a padlock through the front disk.

Takes only a second to put on & off, but is a deterrent to thieves.

Yes, I did that for a while..... in fact I carried a few old padlocks just in case some ignorant guy parked badly blocking me! These days I just park where it can't happen. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Yes, I did that for a while..... in fact I carried a few old padlocks just in case some ignorant guy parked badly blocking me! These days I just park where it can't happen. 

Locking up someone else's bike?? Sounds like a good way to get into a fight, on the rare occasion someone has blocked me in, I simply roll their bike to the side and I drive my bike around town almost everyday, to being blocked so often that you feel the need to carry "a few" padlocks is baffling.  

18 minutes ago, bbko said:

Locking up someone else's bike?? Sounds like a good way to get into a fight, on the rare occasion someone has blocked me in, I simply roll their bike to the side and I drive my bike around town almost everyday, to being blocked so often that you feel the need to carry "a few" padlocks is baffling.  

I never carried my thoughts out, doing what you suggest.... but the ignorance is mind numbing here. Sometimes they put the steering lock on making moving it impossible. 

Edited by jacko45k