Meet “Pareploy”, former female boxer behind the viral street brawl

snoop1130

13 hours ago, starky said:

Depends on the beak on the day ya front court mate. Don't know what experience you have regarding that but if you front a court and your a known fighter that was to follow someone down the street. It is a serious offence and you will be in a fair amount of trouble. Depending on how much you spend on your defense and who the judge is that may mean a suspended sentence or a bit of boob. Or even worse hit the unt wrong and drop him if he falls wrong or cracks his melon now your looking at wrongful death or manslaughter.  Don't know how many courts you been in but things get pleaded down all time doesn't mean your not in a fair bit of trouble. Just cos your not locked up don't mean ya not in a bit of bother peanut.

Good grief...   

I'm forever grateful that we're not "mates", as you, so eloquently, put it.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1

None of her "skills" were apparent in the video. All of her weak kicks barely landed, and even when they did, they had no impact on the guy she was "fighting". I did not even see him grimace. It was like fighting off a 9 year old. 

Nothing wrong with a woman fighting back. But, her effort might have been more effective if she had some real skills. 

Edited by spidermike007

On 2/10/2022 at 5:51 PM, HashBrownHarry said:

She did more than stand up for herself, she was wanting to give it the 'big un' coz of who she is / was.

Most professional fighters would walk away from such a situation.

I hate this clinking glasses and "l propose a toast" nonsense. When this happens, l wish l had a tray with a couple of slices of toast and marmalade handy to throw it at whoever is proposing the toast.

8 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I hate this clinking glasses and "l propose a toast" nonsense. When this happens, l wish l had a tray with a couple of slices of toast and marmalade handy to throw it at whoever is proposing the toast.

Not a russian I understand ????

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

None of her "skills" were apparent in the video. All of her weak kicks barely landed, and even when they did, they had no impact on the guy she was "fighting". I did not even see him grimace. It was like fighting off a 9 year old. 

Nothing wrong with a woman fighting back. But, her effort might have been more effective if she had some real skills. 

I don't think she was ever trying to beat the <deleted> out of the guy. The long version of the video does suggest that she probably had a few sherbets herself and kept on goading him for longer than was necessary but by the same token, he was still giving her lip. When he decided to start slapping one of her male friends, she hit him a few times bit harder which got his attention and he finally left. He lost face.

I saw her on the telly the next day where she was doing some self defense stuff with the show host and some guests. I reckon Pareploy can look after herself and more power to her.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I don't think she was ever trying to beat the <deleted> out of the guy. The long version of the video does suggest that she probably had a few sherbets herself and kept on goading him for longer than was necessary but by the same token, he was still giving her lip. When he decided to start slapping one of her male friends, she hit him a few times bit harder which got his attention and he finally left. He lost face.

I saw her on the telly the next day where she was doing some self defense stuff with the show host and some guests. I reckon Pareploy can look after herself and more power to her.

Definitely  more power to any woman who can defend herself against aggressive men who are totally lacking dignity, decorum and respect. 

Edited by spidermike007

I'd say she should go after him, but not with a view to start violence. She should have told him that he needs to apologise and maybe offer her some compensation for ending her night early - pay her table bill and call it quits.

From there on, it would be the guy's turn to respond and more effectively to lose face.

However, watching the video just lets us see that she's a potty mouthed tramp looking for a scrap, and certainly not worth the argument.