How to extend for 2 more months?

What type of visa did you use for entry to the country is a factor now. If you entered with a non immigrant visa you cannot apply for a 60 day covid 19 extension.

If on a tourist visa or visa exempt entry it can still be applied for until March 26th.

There is no limit on how many you can get.

• Like 2

Just now, ubonjoe said:

What type of visa did you sue fore entry to the country is factor now. If you entered with a non immigrant visa you cannot apply for a 60 day covid 19 extension.

If on a tourist visa or visa exempt entry it can still be applied for until March 26th.

There is no limit on how many you can get.

I know in theory there's not limit, but they told me I have to leave (?)

4 minutes ago, Faranguz said:

I know in theory there's not limit, but they told me I have to leave (?)

That was just a officer at the immigration office where you applied at giving you false info.

Go to another province and check into a hotel ann ask them to give you a screenshot of the online TM30 they did to show immigration when you apply for the extension at the office there.

2 hours ago, buckieonsoi4 said:

i am here on 90 day non imm,  O type  single entry.

I need to extend for 20 more days

Consul at NYC said i could

is that possible ?

There is no 20 day extension that exists.

And no extension for less than 90 days and that is for volunteer work the rest are all one year extensions unless married to or the parent of Thai you can get a 60 day extension.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

There is no 20 day extension that exists.

And no extension for less than 90 days and that is for volunteer work the rest are all one year extensions unless married to or the parent of Thai you can get a 60 day extension.

so basically if someone enters in Thailand on a  NON-O marriage visa after the first 90days, 60days extension can be obtained at the border immigration office and then followed by 1year extension at the local immigration office. 
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That was just a officer at the immigration office where you applied at giving you false info.

Go to another province and check into a hotel ann ask them to give you a screenshot of the online TM30 they did to show immigration when you apply for the extension at the office there.

Has something changed ?according to 2 different agents I spoke with today they both said yesterday was the last day for covid extensions. 

18 minutes ago, Daithi85 said:

Has something changed ?according to 2 different agents I spoke with today they both said yesterday was the last day for covid extensions. 

Maybe they needed money for Valentine's Day gifts.

Seriously though, nothing changed yesterday with regards to Covid extensions. The last change was made in late January, and the current order runs until March 25.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, darkobeli said:

so basically if someone enters in Thailand on a  NON-O marriage visa after the first 90days, 60days extension can be obtained at the border immigration office and then followed by 1year extension at the local immigration office. 

That is correct except you just obtain the 60 day extension to visit wife at the immigration office where your living not at the border.

Also note that the 12 month extension has financial requirements. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Maybe they needed money for Valentine's Day gifts.

Seriously though, nothing changed yesterday with regards to Covid extensions. The last change was made in late January, and the current order runs until March 25.

That's what I thought, I just find it strange 2 completely different visa agency's both saying the same thing. 

51 minutes ago, darkobeli said:

The 60 day extension is done an the local immigration office not a a airport or a border crossing.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Antiparovian said:

Is there such thing as a Legit Agency? Ask your local Immigration Office about "legit agency" I would be interested to hear their answer.

They would probably say nothing. In reality, the bribe money customers pay and that is shared between the agency and immigration makes everyone happy...