I just bought $200,000 of Bitcoin

I don't mean to boast, but I have been buying and selling gold shares in the sum of half that amount this month, i.e. 100K and it has been very profitable, that said, at least with gold, it is bullish at the moment because of the tensions between Russia and Ukraine, interest rate speculation that they will rise, inflation on the up and the USD rising, gold shares depending on which ones you buy can pay a dividend of 3.5%, so if it drops below what I paid for it, I am still making a better tax free return than if the money was in the bank. That said, I will be looking to exit the market before the weeks out as I don't believe Russia will invade Ukraine, that is not the reason I have been purchasing gold, but it could send it back down.

As for Bitcoin, well if Russia doesn't invade as I suspect, you will more than likely make a good earn on your money, however if it does invade, expect that 200K to go to 100K overnight.

Best of luck, such a high risk Bitcoin, could never invest in something like that, the swings are just too much for my liking.

1 hour ago, happydreamer said:

Pick an exchange...any exchange...binance, coinbase, gemini, kraken...god the list goes on.  Rates vary based on the crypto asset ETH transactions are much higher than BTC.  There are no banks. Its decentralized (to a greater degree). People stopped trusting banks long ago.

Oh. I use bitkub as a platformn and to convert my digital currency to fiat currency here in Thailand. But I converted 95% back into fiat currency two  months ago..I did not have a lot invested..Its a mugs game being ramped by sharks

2 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

poker is boring but not much to do with luck... it is just patience. 

Bitcoin is reading charts, after the fact... got any bets down?

50% luck. Knowing odds you can still lose with bad cards.

Chart reading is more about finding trend changes as they begin ie a 3 month trend found in the first 2 weeks.

If it takes 3 months to find a trend change you miss a lot unless its a 12 month trend.

18 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Oh. I use bitkub as a platformn and to convert my digital currency to fiat currency here in Thailand. But I converted 95% back into fiat currency two  months ago..I did not have a lot invested..Its a mugs game being ramped by sharks

Honestly I wouldn't be using any Thai owned financial platform if you don't want to be open for a scam. I have anxiety about using a Thai bank let alone a bond new crypto platform.  If you're really interested look into binance, Gemini. or Kraken.  

1 minute ago, happydreamer said:

Honestly I wouldn't be using any Thai owned financial platform if you don't want to be open for a scam. I have anxiety about using a Thai bank let alone a bond new crypto platform.  If you're really interested look into binance, Gemini. or Kraken.  

Us,europe, aus or any 1st world country exchange.

GOOD LUCK FOR U, B. ! Who cares about your investments except yourself...?

I get suspicious when people bragging about money.

People who have real money don't talk about it.

Kao Chai ?

Edited by milys
Misspelling

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:
2 hours ago, Muzzique said:

That's exactly what it is. At the moment these guys are the greater fool. So they will make imaginary gains as long as there is a greater fool than them to sell them on too 

It's easy to join and on paper,  your coins value grows . When you come to cash out: well good luck with that.

It's like playing pass the parcel with a bomb. 

Do some googling. Big rich smart guys love bitcoin. 

Google "which smart guys love bitcoin"

These guys are smarter than u and me.

It A FOMO based business model where you can make money unless you are the Greatest Fool. These rich guys are not going to end up as the Greatest Fool when the bubble bursts. It's people who follow the herd and FOMO model who will lose everything.

1 minute ago, Muzzique said:

It A FOMO based business model where you can make money unless you are the Greatest Fool. These rich guys are not going to end up as the Greatest Fool when the bubble bursts. It's people who follow the herd and FOMO model who will lose everything.

Rubbish. Btc is mega huge, accepted by thousands of businesses. You  can day trade it, weekly trade it, monthly trade it or hold it lt.

Only fools think its going to zero.

• Like 1

Please do tell when its going to zero? This year?

5 years time?

2050 like the climate models lol?

Btc is the future. Fiat is a giant ponzi scheme whereby the gov funds new bonds by paying out old bonds. Massive money printing ponzi scheme.

Eth, solano, algorand have smart contracts ie added value future tech. They arent going to zero.

People said facebook was worthless too!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Rubbish. Btc is mega huge, accepted by thousands of businesses. You  can day trade it, weekly trade it, monthly trade it or hold it lt.

Only fools think its going to zero.

You are way out of your depth my friend if you don't understand the Greater Fool model of FOMO.

Just now, Sparktrader said:

Founder worth $78bn

Wish i was worthless like that!

Blokes living in Thailand in 10,000 baht units saying Facebook and Bitcoin are worthless is pretty funny.

Then the need the Bagel Buddies  Day Trading Investment Course

I made all my $ billions using the Active Passive Income Trading 

You should try it. Mr Fargo is the best teacher ever.

• Haha 1