I just bought $200,000 of Bitcoin

1 minute ago, Pravda said:

One thing tho.... There's more money going into crypto that it's going to Thailand. My wife is still trying to sell her 12 year old condo at 25% discount. That's 25% less then when she bought 12 years ago. 

Talk about $hit investment.

Yes cr ap. Btc up 23% in a few weeks.

4 minutes ago, Pravda said:

One thing tho.... There's more money going into crypto that it's going to Thailand. My wife is still trying to sell her 12 year old condo at 25% discount. That's 25% less then when she bought 12 years ago. 

Talk about $hit investment.

Might be worth 75% discount soon hold!

Thais hate old units. In farangland old is best for reno.

I made 45% gain in 18 months.

57 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

How do you know? Short term trading isnt gambling unless you have no methodology.

I don't know of many gambler that don't think they have some sort of astrology methodology.

Edited by shdmn

26 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Bagel buyer thing omg

Yes Bagel Buyer is a sure fire way to let other invest in Crypto with their money and you get 10% of their earning. Anyone else who invests that they bring on, yes get 10% of their income too.

You can't lose !!!!

It's Passive Active investment that develops your own Crypto portfolio without any Investment other than Mr Fargo's courses. 

Edited by Muzzique
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Muzzique said:

Yes Bagel Buyer is a sure fire way to let other invest in Crypto with their money and you get 10% of their earning. Anyone else who invests that they bring on, yes get 10% of their income too.

You can't lose !!!!

Yeah ok bagel guru

I got a bagel shop in Chiang Mai

Asking price $10bn

Special price $11bn for you

8 minutes ago, shdmn said:

I don't know of many gambler that don't think they have some sort of astrology methodology.

Say a method has a 63% win rate. Thats a 13% edge over even luck. Many strategies like ma crossovers etc are like that. Traders who follow the rules win. Most people cant follow rules which is why they lose.

Google the Turtle Traders. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Brings back fond memories. In the olden days, we used to trade "Pork-Bellies" on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. We had no idea why Pork-Bellies went "limit-up" yesterday and "limit-down" today. Another "wilde-ride" were "shell-eggs". But we knew that we had a mathematical chance of 50/50. Better odds than any "Roulette" table in Las Vegas. Same wit Cryptos today.
- In previous posts, OP claims to have lost a lot of money due to several divorces. Glad to hear, that the OP has managed to retain Can$ 200k in form of "playing money".

PS: In Russian, the word "PRAVDA" means "THRUTH". 

2 minutes ago, swissie said:

In previous posts, OP claims to have lost a lot of money due to several divorces.

I never said that. As a matter of fact I never lost money, gave money, paid alimony, lost a house because of divorce. You just made that up. Mind boggles why?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, shdmn said:

It's called mitigating risk.  You do it in every day life without even thinking of it.  It's no different with trading.  You look for indicators, signals, high probability situations, and then you decide...

I don't see how this is any different than deciding what car to buy,  what home to buy, or anything else related to finance, or even life.  It's pretty macroscopic.  Sometimes you win and and some times you lose even on high probability situations.  

But if you think this and putting it all on black is the same thing, well, there's not much we can do to convince you otherwise.   To be honest, I used to gamble on sports.  Trading and investing requires far more discipline

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, happydreamer said:

It's called mitigating risk.  You do it in every day life without even thinking of it.  It's no different with trading.  You look for indicators, signals, high probability situations, and then you decide...

I don't see how this is any different than deciding what car to buy,  what home to buy, or anything else related to finance, or even life.  It's pretty macroscopic.  Sometimes you win and and some times you lose even on high probability situations.  

But if you think this and putting it all on black is the same thing, well, there's not much we can do to convince you otherwise.   To be honest, I used to gamble on sports.  Trading and investing requires far more discipline

Common sense really. You test drive a car, check under the hood, check tyres.

A gambler would choose a car by shutting their eyes and pointing at a car yard this one!

24 minutes ago, happydreamer said:

Today I shall mitigate my risk by putting it all on red, because that is what worked yesterday.