Stunning RTP spokeswoman "Lieutenant Viking" hits back at criticism of sexy swimsuit photoshoot

webfact

"looks and your ability to do your job were separate entities, she said. "   While generally true to a certain extent, we all know that they are NEVER truly separate. Doors and opportunities will open wide for the beautiful, not so wide for the not so beautiful. It's human nature. It is a timeless universal currency. Nonetheless, the ideal of objective and non discriminatory professions and opportunities is worth at least TRYING to uphold. She walks that fine line, and if she wants to be an activist and flaunt her assets in a bathing suit which shows virtually nothing, absolutely Thailand needs to live in the 21st century. teaching moments abound

After over thirty years in uniform myself, I don't mind ladies who wear uniforms.. This one is about average to me though but to each his own, as they say. Best uniformed lady I've ever met was an Immigration Police Captain when I was doing a border bounce at Mae-Sai in about 2005. When checking back in from Myanmar I spoke only Thai.with the obviously very gay Lieutenant at the booth. He turned to his boss & said in Thai "I think I've found your new man" and she swapped places with him immediately.

She was about 40, gorgeous with a young daughter & had recently divorced from her Thai husband. After asking me a few personal questions she smiled at me and said in Thai "you are obviously already married to a Thai, aren't you" ? I had to tell her the truth, as I was on a Non-O marriage visa. She then said "that is just typical of my luck" - but, she said it in perfect English ! She gave me her phone number and asked me to help find someone for her. Sadly for her, I never get involved in match-making. Might come back to bite me. She was at least a nine on the Richter scale though. Just my luck, too ... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Don't think much of the swimsuit photo.

She should get a better photographer.

Agreed. Whoever the photographer was he gave her a huge behind, which is an automatic turn off for me. Very average looks compared to what is on the internet anyway- not worth the hooha.

40 minutes ago, RobU said:

There was this weird assumption in western society that strong, highly intelligent and capable women cannot also be beautiful and very sexy . Intelligent women were often depicted as frumpy lumps and beautiful women as vacuous dreamers in drama and movies (Marylyn Munro has a lot to answer for), I think this seems true of Thai society. This young woman gives the lie to that assumption and confirms my experiences having worked with highly intelligent female doctors for many years. She is perfectly within her rights, as a modern woman, to enter beauty competitions if she wants and take advantage of ALL the assets god gave her.

I think the name was Monroe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Despite all the posts that will invariably be about how she looks like a ladyboy or how your flat footed missus in isaan puts her to shame this girl is an absolute glamour. Even more so than all the hi-so half Chinese models that most of the posters here have shacked up with.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Agreed. Whoever the photographer was he gave her a huge behind, which is an automatic turn off for me. Very average looks compared to what is on the internet anyway- not worth the hooha.

Yeah righto mate please feel free to post any of your top shelf birds that clearly outshine her. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There seem to be a lot of LB experts outing themselves here.

I used to call it trannynoia any of these peanuts that are only a kiss away from getting tabled by a ladyboy automatically think that any Thai girl that is above average has to be a ladyboy. Mostly due to the fact that the only Thai birds they interact with are 5 foot tall, black shielas from isaan 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, starky said:

Yeah righto mate please feel free to post any of your top shelf birds that clearly outshine her. 

Take a trip on the Sky train any day and see more beautiful than her. Any mall in Chiang Mai likewise.

The point I was making ( that you seem to have overlooked ) was not that IMO she was of average looks, but that the photos are not worth making a fuss over.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Swampy999 said:

Looks a dam site prettier than the average obese couch potato westerner stuffing her face with pizza ????????

Those westerners!  Ever seen a fat Thai woman?  Don't get out much do you.  The obesity pandemic has slammed LOS.  That's one reason this babe is exceptional. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AndyFoxy said:
19 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Looks like a ladyboy to me.

Yep

In the first photo i'd agree but in the last photo one can see her beauty and natural colour of her skin, (almost).

Edited by brianthainess

On 2/19/2022 at 2:34 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Take a trip on the Sky train any day and see more beautiful than her. Any mall in Chiang Mai likewise.

The point I was making ( that you seem to have overlooked ) was not that IMO she was of average looks, but that the photos are not worth making a fuss over.

Point taken,  but I mean in the context of the story how many Thai coppers look like that? That is what we are talking about right? I didn't overlook the fact that there are many beautiful women in Thailand. 

• Like 2