Covid Insurance for Non Imm 'O' visa

3 hours ago, elgenon said:

Thanks Kimamey. I assume you mean to search on ASEAN NOW. True? Thanks. It's all confusing to me.

No sorry I meant a normal Internet search but this is the the link I've  put up since which should help. 

https://www.tuneprotect.co.th/en/portal/travel-insurance/ONTALN/PTAKADWFTTMRZQKR9GAWZMTR2DVEBEWWTEMXNGSZ7UURNB92Z8UEX

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 8:53 PM, kimamey said:

I've just used your suggestion and got my insurance sorted with Luma. Very easy AXA Thailand lost my custom by asking about things they weren't going to cover anyway.

Thanks 

Glad to have helped you. I had the same experience with AXA.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 6:24 PM, kimamey said:

I'm just looking at that. It seems to cover for Thailand Pass which is great. I just wish I could see Covid mentioned in the policy wording as I think that's a requirement

did you buy insurance with Tune Protect? im travelling back to the UK and want to buy insurance for the thai pass, this company has 4 plans, do you know if all 4 have the covid coverage? i was just going to buy the "lite" plan which is the cheapest option but none of them mention covid prior to purchase on the website

2 hours ago, brianj1964 said:

did you buy insurance with Tune Protect? im travelling back to the UK and want to buy insurance for the thai pass, this company has 4 plans, do you know if all 4 have the covid coverage? i was just going to buy the "lite" plan which is the cheapest option but none of them mention covid prior to purchase on the website

I've had a look at my insurance and I can't find what the plan is. There seems to be a Super Lite which is cheaper. Just looking at the page with the options it looks as if they are all suitable for Thailand Pass. I do know that I paid 2276 baht for 30 days and the nearest to that seems to be Lite. That was to cover for $50,000 at the time I think. At the time I wasn't sure how long I was going to stay so  just booked a flight with a return date after 30 days so the insurance would cover the duration of my visit. Gulf Air were offering free date changes so it's not a problem. I will be staying longer than 30 days but I still don't know how long.

I think any of the plans should cover you and it looks as if the Lite plan was what I went for and that was OK. How much it will be will depend on how long you're staying.

I've not been keeping up with the latest requirements but assuming the Thailand Pass is still the same it wasn't too bad to get through. One issue I did have and from searching it's a common problem is trying to input QR codes for vaccination. I saw several possible solutions but for me it seemed the issue was with contrast on the QR jpg. I increased the contrast quite a bit and it worked. I did also increase the brightness a little as well but I don't know if that was necessary. I used Gimp on my laptop which is free but I would think there are other simple programs that can do the same thing.

Good luck