Does anyone on here over 50 or 60 enjoy that noise ( supposedly music ) that young people like?

thaibeachlovers

5 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Probably because she hadn't been born?

Somebody mentioned that R&B influenced many artists over the years , like Elvis , The Stones and many others . R&B might be the same name as the old Rhythm &Blues , but anybody saying the R&B is the same like the ones they were influenced with is completely wrong.

Do you think this sound the same like this , then you should need to let your hearing fixed .

• Thanks 1

It may have originated in Ibiza, but it caught on in Thailand very quickly, talking about Beach Chill, Deep Couch Chill, you know the genre.

Continually playing at any little beach bar, very cool,  boot-leg cd's of same always being sold near by. 

Then it was House music, ala the Green Mango in Samui, 

Then Rap, then Hip Hop, that's just the nature of music and the youth who make it their own at that time in their lives.

I personally miss Motown, Archie Bell and the Dells, "Tighten Up" , James Brown, 'Cold Sweat", 

Smokey Robinson, "Ooh, Baby, Baby", and yes, the greatest band of all times IMHO, say it with me, the Beatles  ;0)

I dip into a little Taylor Swift and Billie English.

Not super great, and not that often, but they are proper song writers.

Here's something new/old that people here should enjoy.

She's as bald as an egg due to alopecia-that's a wig- btw:

Why listen to music you don't like get spotify make your own playlists and so on. Radio is outdated, a phone with spotify and some earbuds will give anyone what they like.

I like metal when im doing some exercise, top 40 when doing other stuff, trance when i was high in the Markanti. 

• Like 1