South Korean hotelier found dead in Kanchanaburi complained of adverse reaction to vaccine dose

webfact

Korean-hotelier-found-dead-in-kanchanaburi.jpg

38-year-old South Korean hotelier Mr Kyoung Cheon or Kim was found dead on Saturday last by a housekeeper at the hotel. His sister Ms Saron Jeon told police that her brother had complained this week of weakness in his left arm after having just received his second COVID-19 vaccine dose.

by Carla Boonkong & Pranee O' Connor

Complaints filed with the Emergency Health Hazard and Disease Control Division of the Department of Disease Control at the Ministry of Public Health allege 2,081 deaths after over 120 million vaccine doses were administered up to February 13th last or just 0.00173%. Even so, officials, however, in nearly all cases reported, have ruled out links to the vaccines and in many cases attributed the deaths to concomitant events. Only 4 deaths have been confirmed by the ministry as being related to the vaccines or a minuscule 0.000003% and an even lower level in relation to reported adverse reactions. 

A South Korean hotelier was found dead on Saturday in Kanchanaburi at his hotel in what police initially indicated were non-suspicious circumstances. His sister told officers that the 38-year-old man had complained in the days running up to his death of a weakness in his arm after recently receiving his second COVID-19 vaccine dose. It comes as Thailand’s Department of Disease Control has released figures which show a very low level of confirmed adverse reactions to over 120 million COVID-19 vaccines administered in the country.

The relatively low level of complaints filed concerning deaths allegedly caused by the vaccination drive with the control division at the Ministry of Public Health is driven even lower as medical experts have, so far, only conceded 4 deaths. 

Discover Cigna’s range of health insurance solutions created for expats and local nationals living in Thailand - click to view

Full story: https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news-foreigners/2022/02/21/korean-hotelier-found-dead-in-kanchanaburi/

Tex.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Examiner 2022-02-21

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 1

sad event.

but how an owner of hotel postpones his second vax to february, if he had chance to be fully vaxed around August the last year?

the first shots of very limited vaxes were offered to those working in hotels, as they are exposed to large number of visitors.

All hotels suppose to be SHA+, so majority of personel should be vaxed 

2 hours ago, billsmart said:

"Weakness in his left arm"... Could have been a stroke, but what caused it at that very time is not known. Maybe he'll have an autopsy before he's cremated. You think? 

Pretty normal, its an intra-muscular injection and pain/problems left arm(administered arm) is common. I had a job (painful) to move mine for 36hrs !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This thread is a lightening rod for anti-vaxxers !!!!....  

But really, everyone who has been vaccinated has had ‘covid arm’....  that achy weak arm for a couple of days... well, nearly everyone, my 8 year old didn’t get covid arm from his kids dose of Pfizer. 

So.. this guy had a sore arm... then someone blames the vaccine for his death ??????

Conformation Bias much ???........     

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby said:

They're most likely only concerned with the ongoing secrecy surrounding COVID trials...

Naaah, they're most likely concerned because they are getting their covid information and knowledge from Facebook and other social media sites. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Stubby said:

I guess most of them are not anti-all-vaccinations, despite being branded anti-vaxxers by the pro-vaxxers, Mr. Smith. They're most likely only concerned with the ongoing secrecy surrounding COVID trials... that's all. It's hard to have an intelligent debate while name calling/branding those who disagree, don't you think?

How can one have an intelligent debate with antivaxer... the only way to do that is not to have a debate. Billions have been vaccinated, so isnt it reasonable to think that out of billions of people some die after vaccination without it being the cause.

Antivaxers are like, he was vaccinated he died so it must be connected. People with a scientific mind are like show us proof first because if someone dies after sleeping drinking a glas of beer we don't say its the beer either. We first find the cause. Just that something happened prior to his death does not mean it caused his or her death.

You need research for that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrJ2U said:

It would be nice know what vaccine.

I assume its Sinovac when they don't mention it.

Even if it was Sinovac, then we still need to wait for an doctor to determine what the cause of his death was. Just the fact that he was vaccinated before he died does not make it the cause of his death. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, robblok said:

Even if it was Sinovac, then we still need to wait for an doctor to determine what the cause of his death was. Just the fact that he was vaccinated before he died does not make it the cause of his death. 

I'm curious.

I had 2 Pfeizer then a Moderna booster.

My right leg and knee were numb.  It got so bad I had to see a doctor.

A friend who also got a Moderna booster had the same numbness in the leg, just not as bad.

Despite that I'm glad I got the booster and encourage everyone to get vaccinated.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

I guess most of them are not anti-all-vaccinations, despite being branded anti-vaxxers by the pro-vaxxers, Mr. Smith. They're most likely only concerned with the ongoing secrecy surrounding COVID trials... that's all. It's hard to have an intelligent debate while name calling/branding those who disagree, don't you think?

My father (83) ended up in hospital with heart problems 2 weeks after his Covid-19 vaccination booster. 

That alone would be sufficient ‘evidence’ for an ‘anti-covid-vaxxer’ to lay blame on the Covid-19 vaccine.... The reality, it was found out that his heart has been slowly deteriorating for years.

The timing of the covid vaccine was merely coincidental - considering two vaccinations and one booster, as he was likely to end up in hospital at some point that year anyway there was a 25% probability of him going to hospital within a month of receiving one of his shots.

Now... I know thats anecdotal and by no means serves as a valid argument supporting Covid vaccination, the point I want to highlight is how the slightest smudge of dirt could be used to present an anti-covid-vaccination argument.... 

... This is exactly whats happened with this story, someone died within a few weeks of being vaccinated. With millions being vaccinated, that is sadly going to happen. In nearly all the cases it's as coincidental as someone being involved in a car fatality within 2 weeks or a month of being vaccinated. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrJ2U said:

It would be nice know what vaccine.

I assume its Sinovac when they don't mention it.

4 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

From link to full story:-

"had received his second dose of the Moderna vaccine in the last week having received his first dose of the mRNA vaccine in January this year"

https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news-foreigners/2022/02/21/korean-hotelier-found-dead-in-kanchanaburi/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2022 at 6:35 PM, Bagwain said:

I just heard another friend (3) has died not long after the JAB!

Are you awake yet?

Correlation does not mean causation.

There has been 10 BILIION vacinations done throughout the world and obviously considering many where high risk people anyway (old, obese, unfit, unwell), it's safe to assume that some of them have died AFTER being vaccinated. However it does not follow that they neccessarily died BECAUSE of the vaccine. 

No one is saying there isn't a small chance of some people having a bad reaction but the risks of Covid vastly outweigh the slight chance of an adverse reaction, something that has been covered many, many times by other poster on this forum. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Correlation does not mean causation.

There has been 10 BILIION vacinations done throughout the world and obviously considering many where high risk people anyway (old, obese, unfit, unwell), it's safe to assume that some of them have died AFTER being vaccinated. However it does not follow that they neccessarily died BECAUSE of the vaccine. 

No one is saying there isn't a small chance of some people having a bad reaction but the risks of Covid vastly outweigh the slight chance of an adverse reaction, something that has been covered many, many times by other poster on this forum. 

3 in an inner circle of friends 2 weeks after the 2nd clotjab? Grow a brain.

But hey lets wait awhile and see the real results over the next couple of yrs! 

Maybe you will be one???