Joe Rogan

Sparktrader

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Being critical of CNN, given its disgraceful record does not make one a Fox viewer.

The left have narrow views. Thats why they dont watch podcasts and try to ban them.

Rogan, Bilyeu etc are popular cause they dont lecture guests

CNN, ABC etc lecture guests, shout them down, cut to ad breaks. They are a disgrace. Why their ratings are dismal. Only the far left watch it.

• Confused 1

Liberal Definition:

enlightened, flexible, lenient, humanistic, permissive, tolerant, free, rational, understanding, advanced, broad-minded, intelligent, magnanimous, reasonable, receptive, unbigoted, unprejudiced, progress, reform.

Conservative Definition:

intolerant, narrow minded, reactionary, redneck, fuddy-duddy, diehard, stick in the mud, limited, greedy, mean, thrifty, timid, ungenerous, wanting, poor, conformist, disposed to pre existing conditions, reluctant to change or considerate of new ideas, opposing innovation.

Synonyms of Deplorable:

-dire, disgraceful, dreadful, grievous, horrifying, intolerable, lamentable, miserable, regrettable, reprehensible, scandalous, terrible, tragic, unbearable, unsatisfactory, wretched, afflictive, awful.

Mired in a pathetic mix of grievances and projection, outraged and bewildered why they can’t be openly racist, homophobic or misogynistic. 

Anti Fascist:

-opposed to nazis and white supremacists. 

Fascist: 

Pro nazism, white supremacy, despotic, xenophobic, tyrants. 

Woke: 

-awake, awareness of social inequity and injustice, alert to injustice in society, especially racism, to be socially just, believe every individual must be treated equitably and fairly by society.

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

The left have narrow views. Thats why they dont watch podcasts and try to ban them.

Rogan, Bilyeu etc are popular cause they dont lecture guests

CNN, ABC etc lecture guests, shout them down, cut to ad breaks. They are a disgrace. Why their ratings are dismal. Only the far left watch it.

https://analytic-room.com/essays/projection-as-a-political-weapon-chris-bell-gary-senecal/

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

He is an mma guy. When your dog is sick do you ask a boxer (pun intended) for advice?

I am not asking anyone for advice -  - but is he a public figure w/an audience? And is he one of those guys who is just trying to be controversial to make a buck? And are people dying because they think he is smart and telling them not to vax? 

I don't really know or care who he is but if he is giving medical advice to a gullible population, and they are dying - well, that's not very nice, is it?

Just now, 1FinickyOne said:

I am not asking anyone for advice -  - but is he a public figure w/an audience? And is he one of those guys who is just trying to be controversial to make a buck? And are people dying because they think he is smart and telling them not to vax? 

I don't really know or care who he is but if he is giving medical advice to a gullible population, and they are dying - well, that's not very nice, is it?

Nobody with above avg IQ takes medical advice from a comedian.

You ask Mr Bean for advice? Or drive like him.

Come on.

11 minutes ago, LarrySR said:

Liberal Definition:

enlightened, flexible, lenient, humanistic, permissive, tolerant, free, rational, understanding, advanced, broad-minded, intelligent, magnanimous, reasonable, receptive, unbigoted, unprejudiced, progress, reform.

Conservative Definition:

intolerant, narrow minded, reactionary, redneck, fuddy-duddy, diehard, stick in the mud, limited, greedy, mean, thrifty, timid, ungenerous, wanting, poor, conformist, disposed to pre existing conditions, reluctant to change or considerate of new ideas, opposing innovation.

Synonyms of Deplorable:

-dire, disgraceful, dreadful, grievous, horrifying, intolerable, lamentable, miserable, regrettable, reprehensible, scandalous, terrible, tragic, unbearable, unsatisfactory, wretched, afflictive, awful.

Mired in a pathetic mix of grievances and projection, outraged and bewildered why they can’t be openly racist, homophobic or misogynistic. 

Anti Fascist:

-opposed to nazis and white supremacists. 

Fascist: 

Pro nazism, white supremacy, despotic, xenophobic, tyrants. 

Woke: 

-awake, awareness of social inequity and injustice, alert to injustice in society, especially racism, to be socially just, believe every individual must be treated equitably and fairly by society.

Fascism came from the Italian left. Read up on history.

Those definitions above were written by a far left winger or a child.

Nobody above 30yo believes that nonsense unless they are woke.

Edited by Sparktrader
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

In his own words...

On a subsequent podcast posted yesterday, Rogan shrugged off his influence. “I’m not a doctor, I’m a f*****g moron, and I’m a cage fighting commentator who’s a dirty stand-up comedian,” he said. “I just told you, I’m drunk most of the time.” He added that he’s also stoned all the time and jacked up on testosterone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PloZ-GB9tzA&t=1s

He walked back his racist comments too.  https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshwilson/2022/02/06/joe-rogan-apologizes-for-consistent-and-widespread-use-of-racial-slur/?sh=7e705ffc1316

And The Rock walked back his support of Rogan.  https://ew.com/podcasts/the-rock-walks-back-his-support-for-joe-rogan/

Sheesh these idiots spend more time walking backwards than talking.

I didn't see many of his interviews/shows, but a few of them.

It seems to me he listens a lot. And he asks questions to go into more details or different directions, etc.

And he has a fact checking team in the background.

He has interesting guests like i.e. Jordan Peterson. 

I am currently watching that video. I watched already 2.5 hour of an interview with more than 4 hours. It's interesting. Two intelligent people talk with each other. Jordan Peterson - Joe Rogan #1769 (FULL Episode) (odysee.com) 

Is Jordan Peterson always right? No. But he has a huge knowledge and it is certainly interesting to listen to him. That doesn't mean we should accept everything he says like the truth. 

And the same applies to Joe Rogan. He isn't the guy who knows everything. And, as far as I see, he doesn't pretend to be such a guy.

Personally I like to listen to intelligent conversation including conversation of people with other opinions. Listen and learn how they think. Maybe they are right and maybe we can learn a little or a lot.

I don't like to listen to people who deliberately tell lies like Trucker Carlson or idiots like him.

Joe Rogan is not one of the bad guys, he publishes great interviews. The interviews highlight opinions from the people which he interviews, not the truth and only the whole truth.

It's good to hear lots of opinions, even if they are not mainstream or not politically correct.

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

so, you are admitting that people w/below avg IQ should get bad medical advice? That's who I am talking about - - this is a good human being to you? Someone who gives poor medical advice to someone who is not too smart... ? 

2 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

You ask Mr Bean for advice? Or drive like him.

Come on.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/i-talk-s-for-a-living-during-comedy-set-joe-rogan-pokes-fun-at-podcasts-medical-advice

I talk sh** for a living — that’s why this is so baffling to me,” he said. “If you’re taking vaccine advice from me, is that really my fault? What dumb <deleted> were you about to do when my stupid idea sounded better? ‘You know that dude who made people people (sic) eat animal dicks on TV? How does he feel about medicine?’ If you want my advice, don’t take my advice.”

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

so, you are admitting that people w/below avg IQ should get bad medical advice? That's who I am talking about - - this is a good human being to you? Someone who gives poor medical advice to someone who is not too smart... ? 

He doesnt give medical advice.

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

well, you have nailed 1% of the left - - 

are all conservative right wingers KKK lynch mob advocates? or maybe just 2% of them? 

Kkk was founded by Southern Democrats. Please study history.

Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

His fame comes from UFC and comedy.

I will always think of him as the Fear Factor Guy. I think most of his initial US fame came from this show.  This is a bit of a parody of the show but similar to his time on the show for over 10 years.

I do not believe he ever competed in MMA but has been a commentator for the UFC for a long time.

Just now, biervoormij said:

I will always think of him as the Fear Factor Guy. I think most of his initial US fame came from this show.  This is a bit of a parody of the show but similar to his time on the show for over 10 years.

I do not believe he ever competed in MMA but has been a commentator for the UFC for a long time.

Low level kickboxer. He loves Muay Thai.

• Like 1

Joe Rogan is a Performance Artist, similar to alex jones, but just not as mercenary. jones doesn't actually believe no children were killed at Sandy Hook, nor does he actually believe that attendees at Bilderberg conferences or at Bohemian Grove eat 'babies roasted in gold leaf'. jones just knows there is a brain addled audience out there, that it is large, and that they will believe anything (and buy jones' products).

Rogan is actually left of center. He does believe in human-driven climate change. He thought the former POTUS was a clown and a caricature (there's a funny show with Sam Harris where they tear the guy a new backside). With Steven Pinker Rogan got a laugh out of people who believe in chemtrails or are Lunartics (don't believe man landed six times on the moon).

Being a Performance Artist has paid off, as Rogan was given a massive contract.

Rogan recently said that anyone who takes his advice on things like vaccines is pretty stupid. It is similar to when jones was being sued over his Sandy Hook drivel, his lawyer admitted it was the act of a Performance Artist.

3 minutes ago, mikebike said:

He hosts the world's most watched podcast. Apparently you have no idea of the reach of podcasts vs old-school broadcast media. See ya dino.

Given I watch it yes I do Dino. Maybe you should watch it too. Most of his critics have never watched it.

12 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Kkk was founded by Southern Democrats. Please study history.

Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans

You may want to study your history on the realignment of the parties...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Those are just meaningless lists of words. Prone to ideological interpretation at best but at worst absolute lies.  The definition of 'woke' is a travesty.

WOKE

Woke is a worldview based on an obsessed belief in intersectionality, which pits minority groups against each other in ever-more elaborate hierarchies of ‘privilege’.
Woke is the   intolerance of viewpoints that do not precisely match their own, and have no compunction about bullying, demonising and threatening those who oppose them
Woke in about attributing the secret motives of others, who interpret their detractors’ words in the most uncharitable possible way, and who consider all forms of dissent as an expression of evil.

Woke is about labelling decent men and women  people with terms such as ‘racist’, ‘white supremacist’, ‘homophobe’, ‘transphobe’, ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ so the terms have been rendered virtually meaningless through continual misapplication.
Woke is bigotry.

Most wokes are fascists by definition. Anti free speech equals fascism.

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Given I watch it yes I do Dino. Maybe you should watch it too. Most of his critics have never watched it.

Are you hacking my Spotify? I watched him until he stopped bringing on a wide spectrum of guests and narrowed it down to what his producers thought would bring in the dinneros... now he's just another grub.

5 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Then why would your compare the vastly larger reach of a podcast to the limited exposure he got on broadcast media? He is far better known as a podcast host than everything he did before put together.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Joe Rogan is a Performance Artist, similar to alex jones, but just not as mercenary. jones doesn't actually believe no children were killed at Sandy Hook, nor does he actually believe that attendees at Bilderberg conferences or at Bohemian Grove eat 'babies roasted in gold leaf'. jones just knows there is a brain addled audience out there, that it is large, and that they will believe anything (and buy jones' products).

Rogan is actually left of center. He does believe in human-driven climate change. He thought the former POTUS was a clown and a caricature (there's a funny show with Sam Harris where they tear the guy a new backside). With Steven Pinker Rogan got a laugh out of people who believe in chemtrails or are Lunartics (don't believe man landed six times on the moon).

Being a Performance Artist has paid off, as Rogan was given a massive contract.

Rogan recently said that anyone who takes his advice on things like vaccines is pretty stupid. It is similar to when jones was being sued over his Sandy Hook drivel, his lawyer admitted it was the act of a Performance Artist.

He is centre right. Capitalist that smokes pot.

1 minute ago, mikebike said:

Then why would your compare the vastly larger reach of a podcast to the limited exposure he got on broadcast media? He is far better known as a podcast host than everything he did before put together.

His fame comes from ufc. No fame no podcast