Psoriasis In The Lower Reaches Of Ankle And The Top Of One Foot

jwest10

Yes, sorry if in the wrong area and was treated in the local hospital and nearly 2 years and just a condition getting used to it. and no real cure but flairs up
And not sure but  I  am sure have been bitten and continuing bitten by insects.

Yes just wondering and yes my foot and mainly just one can flair up and it has been pointed out to me  that it appears much larger and yes sometimes on the toes and at times feels like a bruise but does not affect my walking  and yes after a really hot day.
The other foot is not bad at all and yes just walk a bit for my exercise.

Far worse in the world and yes it does go down and use non perfumed soap and just wondering if anyone else has this small problem.

Thanks and sorry to ask on a very  a trivial matter but just wondering.

• Haha 1

I have had psoriasis for more than 15 years. Currently it's limited to a few small areas on my elbows, hands and feet with a larger area (approx 2 inch by 1 inch) on my hip. Seems to get worse (itchy and sore) when the weather is cooler (like now). Much better now that I live in Thailand due to the warmth & sunshine, as opposed to when I lived in the UK. I find that Dermovate cream helps to sooth and control the patches. Last time I got it from my doctors here, it was about 500 baht for 100gm tube. Can get it on Lazada as well.

dermovate.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I have had psoriasis for more than 15 years. Currently it's limited to a few small areas on my elbows, hands and feet with a larger area (approx 2 inch by 1 inch) on my hip. Seems to get worse (itchy and sore) when the weather is cooler (like now). Much better now that I live in Thailand due to the warmth & sunshine, as opposed to when I lived in the UK. I find that Dermovate cream helps to sooth and control the patches. Last time I got it from my doctors here, it was about 500 baht for 100gm tube. Can get it on Lazada as well.

dermovate.jpg

And any idea about the swelling and sometimes bruising but as I say just get on with it but have to be careful and even in the heat and sun can flare.
Thanks  all the posters

On 2/25/2022 at 8:00 AM, jwest10 said:

And any idea about the swelling and sometimes bruising but as I say just get on with it but have to be careful and even in the heat and sun can flare.
Thanks  all the posters

A quick check at the hospital, mine was done at Bangkok/Pattaya. They take a small skin sample and send it for analysis. 

Dlctor was concerned it might have been skin cancer but result was psoriasis. 

Daivonex worked well to control it, edges of feet and palm edges. After my 2nd AZ jab it really flared up on tops of my feet and lower shins. I ended up going back to hospital in Bangkok when Daivonex really didn't do much for it and was given Daivobet, well bought Daivobet, and that seems to work fast when needed.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 8:00 AM, jwest10 said:

Thanks  all the posters

This is not a usual feature of plaque psoriasis. Arthritic psoraisis yes but not plaque.  Sometimes people who have plaque psoriasis go on to develop arthritic psoriasis. It might be worth seeing a rheumatologist.

I think it would be worht your seeing

• Like 1