Invasion! Eyes towards Europe as people in Thailand ponder the consequences

webfact

3 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

They produce good vodka. But it's the citizens who do the producing. Not those in goverment controlled media who only produce propaganda it seems.????

14 minutes ago, Saanim said:

Do you truly believe everything what is in BBC World News? Without mentioning plenty of examples - I rather would not dare to point out - have you ever read in such media anything positive about Russia?

But perhaps there is nothing positive to report of, is it? 

I would suggest you check with Wikipedia, 'Journalists killed in Russia'. And many others. Not just journalists. I did say 'even the BBC,' indicating there are many more.

6 hours ago, david555 said:

You must have a chrystal ball tele ....to see all things before us common people see on our common tele ???????? wich label ? As i would like to have such one too????

About L.Trus....just mention her interview ....nothing more

I have 2 crystal balls.???? Perhaps the news in your area is a bit slow ?

2 hours ago, Albert Zweistein said:

I have 2 crystal balls.???? Perhaps the news in your area is a bit slow ?

OH..........now is see... Zweinstein in your screen name ....Harry Potter type of naming ....now i understand .....magician.... 

I am just a simple common sole ????

????

On 2/28/2022 at 2:36 PM, racket said:

Huh, these snowflakes always protests whenever white people are suffering. But whenever brown people in the Middle east, Africa or Asia falls victim for white supremacism, the world is all of a sudden social distancing and masked on to shut up. Where's the media and people's attention toward Yemen, Libya, Syria or Afghanistan? That's right, nowhere.

Screw Ukraine, a country who welcomed Nazis and then flipped to Communism. Ukraine is just a freak show so the controlled media discards reparations for African Americans and their unwillingness to pass the Build Back Better bill. The U.N. reports that over 1.3 million Yemens will die by 2030. THIS IS WHAT MATTERS.

Move on <deleted>.

FMflPqoacAMqeqw.jpeg

Vile little post of lies. And to think it stands and other trivial posts get Bans and removal 

• Like 1