Jomtien immigration appointment web site

3 hours ago, biervoormij said:

This is the link I used about a month ago but when going to immigration in Jomtien the appointment did nothing for me.  I don't think Jomtien does anything with the appointments .

Same experience for me 18 days ago. I asked an official at the outer gate, and he just said go queue with the rest.

A pity, because the booking system process was flawless, with instant confirmation and an e-mail follow-up the day before. But perhaps it was because the large covid extension crowds at the time, so with some patience, it may be introduced later.

As per the previous posters - don't bother making an appointment because it will not be honoured when you arrive at the Jomtien office.

I had an appointment last Tuesday (22 February) for a 20 minute slot to extend my STV.  I, too, was told to join the queue with everybody else.

I had to attend and queue on three consecutive days to complete the process - despite having all the necessary paperwork on the first day.

Good luck !

• Like 2

17 hours ago, MeaMaximaCulpa said:

Same experience for me 18 days ago. I asked an official at the outer gate, and he just said go queue with the rest.

A pity, because the booking system process was flawless, with instant confirmation and an e-mail follow-up the day before. But perhaps it was because the large covid extension crowds at the time, so with some patience, it may be introduced later.

The process was so flawless it went straight down the drain. 55555

2 hours ago, hidbehindthesofa said:

As per the previous posters - don't bother making an appointment because it will not be honoured when you arrive at the Jomtien office.

I had an appointment last Tuesday (22 February) for a 20 minute slot to extend my STV.  I, too, was told to join the queue with everybody else.

I had to attend and queue on three consecutive days to complete the process - despite having all the necessary paperwork on the first day.

Good luck !

OK     Thanks    -   I will not be surprised.

I was standing in line and very near the door about a week ago and one elderly falang came to the front door and said to those of us standing in line he had a 2pm appointment and what should he do?  I didn't know and before I could say anything, another falange in front of me pointed to the back of the line and said something in Swiss or German (I didn't hear it 100%) and the other guy spoke back in a foreign language and he went to the back of the line.

I was going to suggest to him to open the doors and ask the doorman, but he went to the back of the line too quickly.

• Haha 1