Bangkok-Siem Reap flights will resume from March 3, 2022

geovalin

The Ministry of Tourism has announced that a Thai airline will resume flights from Bangkok to Siem Reap and from Siem Reap to Bangkok from March 3, 2022 onwards.

According to the Ministry of Tourism, Thai Smile Airlines will operate two direct flights a week.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501032546/bangkok-siem-reap-flights-will-resume-from-march-3-2022/

Bangkok-Siem-Reap-flights-will-resume-from-March-3-2022.jpg.3f035b639f6798ed7721e82d6d112750.jpg

53 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

That's great ........

Now if only I could get back into Thailand without all the 'Thai pass' money extraction scams/nonsense.

A scam indeed. I found out in early January, when I planned to pop into Phnom Penh and return to BKK, that my COVID insurance, required for my November return to Thailand on a Non-Imm retirement extension, expires as soon as I leave.

I paid 18,000 baht for 180 days but my trip was to be at around the 90-day mark. So I would be throwing away about 9000 baht plus another 9000 baht to buy a new policy to complete my stay. >>Insert colourful language here<<

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
  • Like 1