Four suspects caught after allegedly stealing electric wires in Pattaya

snoop1130

598564-696x522.jpg

Four suspects who were allegedly stealing electric wires were caught by a hotel/condo security guard in Pattaya last night.

Around 9:00 P.M. last night (February 27th) Mr. Wuttichai Chaokmut, 28, a hotel security guard in Soi Phra Tamnuk 4, caught four suspects with electric wires and cutting devices. They were taken to the Pattaya City Police Station.

Mr. Wuttichai told Pattaya Police, “I was patrolling around the area before I saw three men and a woman. Electric wire which had been cut from our property was found piled up on the ground. I called my co-worker to help me before catching all four of them and holding them for Pattaya Police.”

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/02/28/four-suspects-caught-after-allegedly-stealing-electric-wires-in-pattaya/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-02-28

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 1

I notice Pattaya Plod had nothing to do with this crime prevention relying on a Super Security Guard to do their work.  I don't know why the thieves bothered stealing; there's loads of cable cut & dumped by TOT/3BB lying in clumps all over Banglamung.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mikebell said:

I notice Pattaya Plod had nothing to do with this crime prevention relying on a Super Security Guard to do their work.  I don't know why the thieves bothered stealing; there's loads of cable cut & dumped by TOT/3BB lying in clumps all over Banglamung.

Those are probably all plastic fiber optic with a steel core for strength. Nothing worth salvaging.

14 hours ago, DezLez said:

Potentially shocking news that fell to earth without a spark of interest to anyone except the owner of the cables!

The shocking news is that a security guard was actually patrolling and doing his job instead of sleeping. I'm reminded of a report on here some time ago in which a farang company owner needed a night security guard, one was hired and he showed up on his first night with a blanket and pillow. And then wondered why he was fired before he even started.

• Like 1

Don't laugh but today members of our housing project on the Darkside met with local government officials to discuss various road issues.   One of the questions was why the street lights have not been working of late on the highway outside our project.  The answer?  According to the officials, thieves stole some of the electric wires.